Mike Perry Furious at Colby, Will Use Illegal Moves If They Fight

Mike perry is 2-3 in his last 5 and his other win out of those 5 he barely was able to get through a mid tier 155er.. He needs at least 2 top 10 wins in a row (which will never happen) before he can even think of fighting Colby.

He got choked out by out of prime old Cerrone in under a round and lost handily to max griffin. He’s getting easily beat by guys who aren’t top 10. Colby would absolutely humiliate him.

He’s right. Colby ain’t gonna do shit but try and wrestle him.

I like Colby, but he needs to keep his mouth shut about other people’s wives.

Platinum please KO this chump.

I feel like the easiest way to beat Perry would be to point behind him and ask "is that Spider-Man?"

Pmp is cool but Colby would beat him easily. It would look like a kid wrestling his dad.

Obviously the horseface stuff has finally got to him, man ended up marrying the woman

Mike Perry is a moron but I hope he literally rips Covington’s head off. He’ll become my favorite fighter ever.

giphy.gif

Thats Platinum Mike Perry, PHD, I think you will find

Colby dominated Griffin while Perry lost a clear decision

“Yeah, f*ck him!” Mike Perry said (transcript via MMA News). “F*ck that b*tch. I’ll f*ck him in his f*cking skull. Screw that motherf*cker. I don’t give a f*ck about him or his life.

"I will rip his head from his neck. I keep saying this, what’s he gonna do? Lean on me, lean on me, lean on me. You can’t lean on me hard enough. You ain’t no truck and I will hit you if you’re that close to me trying to lean on me. And I will poke you in the eye. The ref better be watching and I don’t care!”

You messed with the wrong black dude this time Colby!

<{JustBleed}>

Platinum Bless.

The jury is still out on whether Perry is strong Colby's tactic will be used.

So Colby beats Perry unless Perry cheats?

Back