Mike Perry fighting in Triller’s Triad Combat

You could tell Frank was really excited to be working with Triller after that boxing match. Hope it works out for all involved

Was going to make a thread about this in the boxing forum. The press conference was hilarious.

Lame I thought it was going to be bareknuckle boxing. I am assuming team MMA is at huge disadvantage. Rampage is a little fat though.

Edit: I didn't know Rampage isn't fighting Shannon. Also why Frank Mir is fighting a top 15 guy after losing his debut?

Last edited:
This is only $20 on Fite. That's pretty generous.

They basically adopted BKFC rules with gloves and a dumb triangle ring, most likely delivers tho.

Lame I thought it was going to be bareknuckle boxing. I am assuming team MMA is at huge disadvantage. Rampage is a little fat though.

Edit: I didn't know Rampage isn't fighting Shannon. Also why Frank Mir is fighting a top 15 guy after losing his debut?
Looks like Vitor wasnt interested in fighting a guy not from a retirement home.

They basically adopted BKFC rules with gloves and a dumb triangle ring, most likely delivers tho.

Looks like Vitor wasnt interested in fighting a guy not from a retirement home.
I was really super let down when I realized Rampage and Shannon weren't fighting. They been jawing at each other on social media for a while now.

So dogs, do you like the small triangle ring with clinch and mma gloves?

i'd take a Ryan Garcia boxing match over 90% of the matches below lightweight and 99% of anything wmma
<Fedor23>

So you prefer Ryan Garcia at boxing who fought from super feather = 130 to lightweight = 135
Over matches in the UFC below lightweight 155 which would be 145

Ryan Garcia is a good fighter but it seems you can't count to 10

BYB Extreme Fighting filed a lawsuit over Triller’s “unauthorized and unlawful use of BYB’s patented TRIGON triangle-shaped fighting ring.”
BYB-Extreme-Fighting-Series_2-602x370.jpeg

https://www.mmaweekly.com/byb-extre...trigon-ring-design-we-are-ready-for-the-fight

So you prefer Ryan Garcia at boxing who fought from super feather = 130 to lightweight = 135
Over matches in the UFC below lightweight 155 which would be 145

Ryan Garcia is a good fighter but it seems you can't count to 10
i said one boxer, that also happens to be in a lighter division, is more exciting than the majority of the ufc roster under 155. in the end there's no need to count anything and thank god for that because you clearly just showed you're a simpleton that would rather "be right" than test your absent reading comprehension skills.

That was before the event. Maybe they settled out of court.
I know the UFC own the rights to the name and "cage style", but can they (BYB) actually copyright that basic kind of shape? Its not like Triller also used the name, a square ring has been used since forever everywhere, nobody owns the rights to that, why would they own a triangled one?

I know the UFC own the rights to the name and "cage style", but can they (BYB) actually copyright that basic kind of shape? Its not like Triller also used the name, a square ring has been used since forever everywhere, nobody owns the rights to that, why would they own a triangled one?
You have a point. If there was no out of court settlement, then BYB might not have been able to obtain a court order to prevent Triller from going forward.

Back