Mike Perry fighting in Triller’s Triad Combat

Good question
I've seen like 3 people banned this morning that wasn't yesterday. I have over 6000 posts without a yellow what the hell are these guys typing out? It's like stumbling upon a mystery.

In the TS case I think he was combative with the mods. Not a good idea really.

Last edited:
Aaaaaaand.... TS got banned!

No. It looks like his contract expired in April of this year and wasn't renewed.
Thank you brother, not surprising as his last few fights were not good performances and he missed weight

Ryan Garcia the guy who fights cans and is pulled out of his first real challenge for mental distress? K
i'm very sorry he doesn't meet your expectations. i'm sure you'll enjoy all the sure-fire blockbuster wmma fights coming up where we can compassionately understand why they miss weight by 7 pounds.
<36>

You're missing out. Not the wmma part, but the majority of fights under lightweight are great. Thats also where the best fighters are.
i didn't say i don't watch them they're just not my preference. i agree, there are exceptions... even in wmma but overall 155lb and up is where power enters the conversations whereas Garcia at 135lbs has ko power.

Mike is a minority that has been getting bashed in the head for years and has the IQ of a potatoe, along with having a young family to feed. Deserved for me.
Yeah.. I don't see Mike making a living off something that does not involve fist fights. At least is legal this way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back