News Mike Perry Eating Burgers and Pizza Despite 25 Pound Weight Cut in 10 Days

hes got latory helping him through this...he'll make weight

He's not eating the fries tho, rite?

Put some respect on this guys name. After he teaches Jared how to be a real boy, he's gonna be our future UN ambassador in 2024 when Trump wins.

How do you guys see Perry’s next 3-5 years going? Do you think he’s reached his ceiling in the UFC?
To be honest, not yet. I think he has plateau'd and may be regressing a little bit.
I see him getting through his next 5-6 fights against increasingly difficult competition, coming through that at about 4-1 or 4-2.
Once his son gets through that toddler stage, he's going to (or Latory's going to) probably realize that he needs to take his career more seriously.
He should seek out Cordeiro when he's ready to take it to the next level. If he can handle Wanderlei and Mike Tyson, he can handle Perry.

Lol, hope he makes weight. I wanna see him bang with Tim Means

Am I tripping or does he not even look like himself anymore?

Yeah the whole having actual Testosterone and liking women is a dead give away that he's not a Democrat...agreed. The fact that's what people got outta that video is hysterical.
Oh you tell em tiger! Bless you equally as straight heart!
GettyImages_1229659352.0.jpg

Reports on twitter at the moment says he might end up killing himself.

Perry always finds a way to offend the babies around here.

i like him more than ever.
Same here, I also have respect for Diego Sanchez, because everyone is trashing him. When the media trashes someone, it's because they didn't play the SJW game. Greg Hardy is another example and I'm a big fan of him also.

I love watching this dude getting fucked up. Can't wait to see how much CTE he develops over the years.

I remember him saying awhile back him struggling with the last 5 pounds of a cut and how Jacare cut 20 pounds in the last 17 hours.

I think Mike had it in his head he'll just replicate that, I don't think Mike realizes just how crazy those Brazilians can be with their weight cutting.

I checked and ..... Mike seems to be on 90k/90k :

so... if he misses weight (as seems v likely) that's prob 30% fine.... (=27,000USD).

Conclusion : If he misses weight, effectively Mike Perry paid US$27,000 for his Cheeseburgers. Hope they were real tasty Mike.

MikeSalary.jpg

Same here, I also have respect for Diego Sanchez, because everyone is trashing him. When the media trashes someone, it's because they didn't play the SJW game. Greg Hardy is another example and I'm a big fan of him also.
Wow you're so edgy, I bet women just go crazy for you

<36>

Back