News Mike Perry Eating Burgers and Pizza Despite 25 Pound Weight Cut in 10 Days

Mike Gonna beat the brakes of Tim and make sherdog cry again. We all know all you haters will be glued to the screen hoping Mike loses...but don't forget to bring your tissues, cause the tears will be salty.

Platinum Mike bless your bum souls.

Why is he eating that stuff period with a fight coming up? What about his cardio and his arteries clogging?

i only eat McDonald’s once a week and I’m not an mma fighter. I sell mortgages.

you probably have a better salary than mike perry

Platz vs Dirty Bird has JBG written all over it. I can't wait.

He auctioned off one of his corner spots for 5 grand , maybe he should auction off the rights to be his pre fight nutritionist , you could put that shit on YouTube and just feed him garbage and beer

Hate Perry all you want, but he still broke Paul Felder's arm.

Oh please, Perry didn't do shit. Felder threw a spinning backfist too close to Perry and his forearm hit Perry's head instead of his fist, breaking it.

He might improve now, he will have a better chin eating burgers and pizzas and should have an epic overhand right, which those foods give you too.

How do you guys see Perry’s next 3-5 years going? Do you think he’s reached his ceiling in the UFC?

Dont think he's gonna be in UFC much longer. I think he'll end up losing, either contract runs out and UFC doesnt keep him or they end up cutting him cause he's losing and or doing dumb shit.

His minions won't admit he's a classes dumb walking pile of garbage though, they'll defend him no matter what, him and his supporters are downright embarrassing.
We also make more money than you. The constant attempt to belittle Trump voters by people who simultaneously claim empathy matters more than power is pathetic. We are not buying it. You are weak.

That wasn't a McDonalds burger, that actually looked decent. Over here in SoCal you go In & Out or if you live near one a Shake Shack.

Why is he eating that stuff period with a fight coming up? What about his cardio and his arteries clogging?

i only eat McDonald’s once a week and I’m not an mma fighter. I sell mortgages.

I dunno man, Usain Bolt was eating McNuggets throughout the week when he set a world record. Phelps was eating piles of shitty food to maintain an adequate amount of calories to fuel his training during the 4 olympics in which he competed. You can get away with a lot when you're young and training 2-3 times per day, 6 times per week. I'm not saying it's wise to eat junk/trash food but if you're getting adequate calories and macros to recover it's not the end of the world.

Back