Mike Perry did not get destroyed

OMG what a trainwreck! Look out! At least Barbie and Ken didn't talk a lot of shit.

hqdefault.jpg

Leave Mike Perry ALONE !!

He lost a competitive fight and he will come back better. Why are people so forgiving of doo ho choi about calling out cub and thinking he's old then gets his face wrecked, but they are hating on perry. Perry may have some weird fans, but the guy brings it. War Platinum Perry!
Choi has talent and shown a lot of it, Perry shows no head movement, shit defense, no combinations, has great power and a great chin

Choi can grow exponentially

Perry can improve very little

Just wait till he fights a bomber

Even a guy like Tumenov would put his lights out quick

I've had lots of fun messing with the Platinum nation all day that being said Perry is still a developing young fighter.
He should learn from this and start mixing up his style or he may double down and become the next Chris Leben like many have predicted.

watching the dude that always comes forward backpedaling late in the fight told the story. jouban put on a clinic. platinum is still an entertaining fighter but he isnt top 10 material either

Basic fundamentals beat him. Jouban looked real crisp, his kicks were spot on. Perry hardly threw the right hand which was weird AF, although joubans postitoning probably helped with that. All in all perry has a unique and interesting personality and that will keep him relevant... for a while. He has some serious work to do in the gym. I dont see a contender in him. I see another thatch.

Platinum needed some hand-warmers because those hands were cold tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back