Mike Perry did not get destroyed

Bearknuckle

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He lost a competitive fight and he will come back better. Why are people so forgiving of doo ho choi about calling out cub and thinking he's old then gets his face wrecked, but they are hating on perry. Perry may have some weird fans, but the guy brings it. War Platinum Perry!

Because DHC actually showed skill and heart.

Perry showed nothing but how to get cucked by a male model.

9mhtlVo.gif
9mhtlVo.gif
9mhtlVo.gif

He lost a competitive fight and he will come back better. Why are people so forgiving of doo ho choi about calling out cub and thinking he's old then gets his face wrecked, but they are hating on perry. Perry may have some weird fans, but the guy brings it. War Platinum Perry!

Exactly.

maybe based on his trash talking
and his hype train?

Not destroyed but outclassed.

Broban fought too smart for him.

Platinum was shadowboxing out there and looked like a white belt with them hands. Jouban put it on him. This is mma, platinum doesn't mix it up at all.

Because DHC actually showed skill and heart.

Perry showed nothing but how to get cucked by a male model.

And Choi had a competitive fight with a top 10 (possibly even top 5) fighter.

I like Jouban, but he's top 20 at WW at best and basically dismantled Perry

He didnt do hardly anything the whole fight, and when you talk shit and don't ask it up you deserve flak for it

Perry got exposed. It was the right of the triple derail.

Well, Perry couldn't mount a single good offensive at Jouban. Ate a lot of leg kicks and let Jouban do everything. Choi rocked Cub and fought till the end. Also Cub is a top dog at his divition, Jouban is maybe 17-20 in the ww's

I've seriously never had so much fun watching a UFC event and coming on here straight after

Maybe he didn't get "destroyed" but he definitely showed nothing.

I dont mind the bloke but he's a mid tier fighter who got exposed. i'm sure he was on here reading all the crap from platinum nation and got carried away with his greatness. which, as it turns out, aint that great.

Ive seen him as a modern Phil Baroni and damn was I right.

Back