Mike Perry blames American fans for his lack of success as a fighter.

Can't wait for this clown to disappear into irrelevancy forever. He's not a UFC calibre fighter and should be cut ASAP.

I'd rather watch Anderson Silva now, stare at guys, throwing 10 strikes a round than watch another Mike Perry fight ever again.

Perry doesn't have the necessary self-reflection skills to go without a proper camp.
I believe that to be true as well as his skill sets and performances has had a sharp decline since making that transition.

I blame Mike Perry for his fans and lack of success as an (African)american fighter

He’s not wrong...

I remember when Hogan looked like he was finished against Warrior, but the crowd gave Hogan their support after a big kick out and pushes Hogan to victory...

giphy.gif

Also, Goku would never be able to save the universe if we didn’t support him with our energy...

4a6efa8f620c545e2027e4973845c115.gif

Pathetic. That’s like me saying the only reason his gf is with him is cuz I, Shogun’s Prodigy didn’t wanna holla at her, which is most likely true.

I can genuinely say that if true that is the most pathetic, desperate, scum baggy thing a combat fighter has ever said outside racial, sexist lines. So I just can't believe he said that as I want to retain some semblance of confidence in humanity.......Just.........WOW

He’s not wrong...

I remember when Hogan looked like he was finished against Warrior, but the crowd gave Hogan their support after a big kick out and pushes Hogan to victory...

giphy.gif

Also, Goku would never be able to save the universe if we didn’t support him with our energy...

4a6efa8f620c545e2027e4973845c115.gif
Is it too early to nominate this post for post of the year? Well fucking done, its like the stars aligned ....oh and I'm very upset with you because it made me spit out my drink out. I'm old enough to remember being pissed that Warrior won that match even after Hogan tapped into his crowd power which is suppose to make him Invincibe......sorry....just came back to me for a moment but it's gone. Anyways....

<GinJuice> Well fucking done.

Its way past time for him to go away.

Back