Mike Perry blames American fans for his lack of success as a fighter.

Mike Perry is a walking joke. Just keep doing the chicken dance, you clown.

He does have undeniable heart and ability. If he had 6 brain cells to scrape together, and positioned himself with a good coach and team from which he was willing to absorb and learn, he could be even more. Fun to watch, either way.
Facts bro, even though he lost the Luque fight i remember he looked really really good in that fight, its a shame he can't hold himself together, he could've been a star and and legit fighter

Hey look, a manchild who can't take control of their own life and blames other for their short comings. We don't have enough of those in this world I tell ya.

EsWBfcEVcAAY072

So this begs the question is Mike Perry a champion-caliber fighter if the American fans get behind him?
Maybe just do your job both as a fighter making weight and an employee of your org and stop blaming others for your screw ups

perry has way more fans than he should. who is he kidding?

He should blame his lack of a functioning brain stem.

Better American Fans Perry KO's everyone at 170 within 1 round 100/100 times.

<MikeP1>

EsWBfcEVcAAY072

So this begs the question is Mike Perry a champion-caliber fighter if the American fans get behind him?
The American fans are mostly the reason Perry has a fanbase. He still had some fight fans even though he lost most with his antics outside the cage. But also because he started losing more fights than he was winning. People tend to lose fans when that happens.

Plus his skillset is actually declining and not improving. He was better when he first started compared to now. He used more weapons in his fights compared to his most recent fights which is strange because he spent a lot of time cross training with different camps. Could be him having his GF training him for his recent fights. Some can improve training themselves, but for Perry it doesn't seem like that is the case as his skills are declining.

Perry does have some American fans.......alcoholics, crackheads, etc

Feed this man to my boy khamzat Chimaev. He will get some hype but also smeshed along the way but it will pay off

The American fans are mostly the reason Perry has a fanbase. He still had some fight fans even though he lost most with his antics outside the cage. But also because he started losing more fights than he was winning. People tend to lose fans when that happens.

Plus his skillset is actually declining and not improving. He was better when he first started compared to now. He used more weapons in his fights compared to his most recent fights which is strange because he spent a lot of time cross training with different camps. Could be him having his GF training him for his recent fights. Some can improve training themselves, but for Perry it doesn't seem like that is the case as his skills are declining.
Perry doesn't have the necessary self-reflection skills to go without a proper camp.

Alright you little 90s baby bitch

You talk about walking out with the Mexican flag 'cause your bm is Mexican and try and pander to the blacks by pretending you're an honorary brotha 'cause you drop the n-bomb

No one with a brain likes your sucker ass. You act like an idiot and get smashed in 3/4th the fights your in and you don't even know who you are as a person. GTFO and go join a Dr. Drew VH1 special 'cause you suck at fighting and you suck at life. Bye retard.
I know that felt good brudda but... he can't hear you. If he can which I'm sure he can't then fuck you cooch nose. See nothing.

Back