Mike Perry Bandwagon is still very alive

Platinum will be champ no doubt
Sometimes loss make you stronger and can you imagine something stronger than Paltinum ?
Boii next fight is gonna a dirty blood bath

Last edited:
The GOATS always lose early on(Silva, GSP, Punk, Fedor) and they become better from it. Perry will return and I feel sorry for the WW Division when he does.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

9mhtlVo.gif

Mods please finish the job, ban this dude.

Thanks in advance.

I was going to say that this is like GSP's first loss vs Hughes, after which he became the GOAT, but to be honest you could hardly even consider the Jouban fight "a loss" because of the running, it was more like a NC. It's more similar to Fedor's loss against TK or Jones vs Hamill.

Alan Jouban the Michael Perry of the fight night tonight Joe...

The Michael Perry of all sports Joe!

There's only one Platinum!

Ban these Perry trolls.

Sherdog will still get traffic dont' depend on trolls please.

I'm a fan of Perry because of the way he fights, but I knew after his last fight that he would run into trouble sooner rather than later.

Plat's obviously making a transition that is not complete yet. His standup looked much more technical... & that's a great thing... He needz that. However, at this phase of his transition from brawler to technical fighter... he hasn't put it all together yet. It basically made him look timid.

You can't teach power like that... so it's a blessing he has that. Once his technique gets more developed & he learns how to use it without being timid... he will be a force to be reckoned with.

Plat's obviously making a transition that is not complete yet. His standup looked much more technical... & that's a great thing... He needz that. However, at this phase of his transition from brawler to technical fighter... he hasn't put it all together yet. It basically made him look timid.

You can't teach power like that... so it's a blessing he has that. Once his technique gets more developed & he learns how to use it without being timid... he will be a force to be reckoned with.

No

The GOATS always lose early on(Silva, GSP, Punk, Fedor) and they become better from it. Perry will return and I feel sorry for the WW Division when he does.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Lol. I don't think anything is "early" as far as Punk is concerned.

Because wiggers doesn't have racial connotations.

And now I've reported you for racially insensitive comments, you managed to offend two demographic groups with your hate speak.
Are you writing your messages from the safe space at your university?

Back