Mike Perry Bandwagon is still very alive

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
To mods:
This thread is UFC related and there are millions threads about Perry right now so don't be so uptight. Hespect.

There will always be those weak two-faced people who join bandwagons and leave when things get ugly. Nothing new.

Platinum Mike Perry lost - so what? It was just a matter of time when he loses for the first time and learns from his mistakes to become a better fighter. After all hes a really young fighter and everybody in the UFC are more or less world class fighters.

Even the golden boy Colin McNugget lost to a lesser fighter, adjusted and became victorious. Some times losing is a good thing.

The loss just made us stronger as a brotherhood, as a nation. We didn't create 202837 threads on a daily basis before and even now when there is more threads about Perry than ever, people are accusing us of fading away. Big mistake bromigos.

Platinum Mike Perry will come back better than ever and his next opponent better pray that he doesn't get seriously injured. When he wins his next fight, the whole Sherdog will explode.

Even the most common GOAT Anderson Silva had 4 losses before he went on a rampage.

Hes still the GOAT.

Try again.

Mike Perry was always and will always be my friend

Perry is the future goat, he cannot be stopped

raw

We still here like we said we would be, only the fair weather fans fell off.

Race? Calm down sensitive man. You a university student or something?
Because wiggers doesn't have racial connotations.

And now I've reported you for racially insensitive comments, you managed to offend two demographic groups with your hate speak.

Platinum had a bad night, it happens. Form is temporary, class is permanent.

To mods:
This thread is UFC related and there are millions threads about Perry right now so don't be so uptight. Hespect.

There will always be those weak two-faced people who join bandwagons and leave when things get ugly. Nothing new.

Platinum Mike Perry lost - so what? It was just a matter of time when he loses for the first time and learns from his mistakes to become a better fighter. After all hes a really young fighter and everybody in the UFC are more or less world class fighters.

Even the golden boy Colin McNugget lost to a lesser fighter, adjusted and became victorious. Some times losing is a good thing.

The loss just made us stronger as a brotherhood, as a nation. We didn't create 202837 threads on a daily basis before and even now when there is more threads about Perry than ever, people are accusing us of fading away. Big mistake bromigos.

Platinum Mike Perry will come back better than ever and his next opponent better pray that he doesn't get seriously injured. When he wins his next fight, the whole Sherdog will explode.

Even the most common GOAT Anderson Silva had 4 losses before he went on a rampage.

Hes still the GOAT.

Try again.
That's a bold prediction from a guy who was sure that Perry would KO that 'male model' inside the first round.
Here is an idea, stop making predictions and stop making garbage threads. For a guy with 5000 messages in less than a year, you'd think you'd have something better to discuss.

Don't call me friend, snitch.
Reported again. And I tried to make nice. Name calling is flaming, and that's against the rules. Check the rule sticky before you post again, I'd hate to see you bant.

I was kind of waiting to see if he was legit or not with this bout. Not impressed, but not going to completely write him off. Some fighters need a loss to truly find their potential. We'll see how he does in the future.

Once again Platinum has prevailed.

Christ the redeemer stands atop Rio de Janeiro and Platinum the jimmy rustler stands atop your precious forum.

Back