Mike Perry at a loss after UFC on ABC 2: 'I used to be great

He looked really stiff tonight. Like a brawler. He moves forward with hesitation and his shots are all telegraphed. He would fuck up a lot of dudes at the bar but then would get smashed by some college wrestler who has seen enough.

He has power. He is tough as steel. He has very amateur skills and needs a real team and camp to salvage his career, otherwise he'll be in BKFC soon.

He could probably still get a contract will bellator or bare knuckle.. he has a big enough name.. idk if he was ever great though. His toughness and power works against lower level guys, but guys at the top are just better.

Damn this is kinda sad. Perry has taken alot of head damage though. Also his nose is shaped like a Z every fight.

I mean he went a bunch of months without real coaching while the rest of the division was putting In consistent work with their dedicated teams. Not sure what he expected to happen.

I mean yeah if you mean he will always be a low ranked ufc fighter. Clearly not what im talking about. He would have more opportunity to build himself up in a lesser organization. Not sure how anyone could argue this.

Outstriking Luque is not something a low level fighter would be capable of. Mike could break the top ten if he sorts his lifestyle out as gets his head in the right place. Whether or not he can do that is another story.

He is great......... At being a human punching bag.

Appreciate His style and the fact he seems to be getting life together. always nice to see someone mature inside the octogon

He's only good with the Platinum Princess in his corner

She for real was the better coach lmao

Outstriking Luque is not something a low level fighter would be capable of. Mike could break the top ten if he sorts his lifestyle out as gets his head in the right place. Whether or not he can do that is another story.
He has lost 7 out of his last 10. Hes probably about to get cut. This makes him not ufc caliber. He may have potential to become great in the future but potential doesnt make you belong with the elite.

That’s what happens when you break the heart of platinum princess!!!!!

I don’t perry is that awful. He’s like C level in the UFC. But he is probably the worse fighter to get so many threads everytime he fights. I gotta think its a joke now.

He was throwing punches like you'd see in backyard fighting. He's super strong, and has a great chin but he doesn't have much skill.

He looked really stiff tonight. Like a brawler. He moves forward with hesitation and his shots are all telegraphed. He would fuck up a lot of dudes at the bar but then would get smashed by some college wrestler who has seen enough.

He has power. He is tough as steel. He has very amateur skills and needs a real team and camp to salvage his career, otherwise he'll be in BKFC soon.

True.

This was the worst his footwork has ever looked.

Back