Mike Perry’s girl showing off the chef skills once again

Dude's woman is loyal and brings him plates, there's much more to be said for that than her cooking abilities (which BTW can be improved upon with some YT vids, loyalty is something you can't teach a female and is crazy hard to come by).

Bunch of clowns in this thread.

Loyal? Isn't this the same chick that broke up with him like 3 times already?

Dude's woman is loyal and brings him plates, there's much more to be said for that than her cooking abilities (which BTW can be improved upon with some YT vids, loyalty is something you can't teach a female and is crazy hard to come by).

They’re also most likely full of shit and microwave frozen chicken nuggets for dinner most of the time

food is not her strong side
everything looking just awful and unhealthy, most likely frozen goods microwaved

I wish I could find a woman to serve me Kraft's mac and cheese, Bush's baked beans, and a sausage on a paper plate :(
Double yellows again friend? You're passive aggressive behavior catching up with you again. I'm friends with a couple mods pm me if you need help or someone to talk to

the lack of tacos is grounds for divorce

My ex cooked me two meals in four years, granted I was the cook in the relationship, but make me some sandwiches at least. Not being sexist, I just love sandwiches. I'll take the effort all day.

food is not her strong side
everything looking just awful and unhealthy, most likely frozen goods microwaved
That's what I was thinking. Canned beans, craft mac n cheese and sausages in the beginning gave that away. I think I even saw Salisbury steak on a plate lol. Everything was premade aside from the basics like throwing ground beef in a pan and browning it.

I'd rather eat at Bigg Riggs Steakhouse!

o.jpg

:eek:

Wish I had a cook in my house instead of this slut that lives with me. Yummy meals.

Mike Perry with a nose just looks strange now.

Back