Mike Perez wins his 1st match at 200lbs.

RizinSon88

She came to me with a serpent's kiss...
@Brown
Reaction score
Perez (the Cuban based out of Ireland) has moved down to cruiserweight...hopefully he can make some noise there after failing to win at the top level at heavyweight.

Still no idea why there aren't hw and super hw divisions.

Last edited:
If perez's head is right then he could make some waves in this division. Talented fighter, Just too small for the modern heavies

I hope he enters the tourney they are building, that'd be sweet.

I don't think he ever belonged at HW, but I guess you go where the money is right?

At CW, he can be a force.

I thought he beat Bryant Jennings. Glad he could make the weight, he god skills. Reminds me of HW Toney

I thought he beat Bryant Jennings. Glad he could make the weight, he god skills. Reminds me of HW Toney

really?

He has some skills, but to compare him to any version of Toney is absolute nonsense

the only thing i can actually think you are making similarities, are that they were both fat bastards at heavyweight

really?

He has some skills, but to compare him to any version of Toney is absolute nonsense

the only thing i can actually think you are making similarities, are that they were both fat bastards at heavyweight

Not in the same league/skill level as toney.

But the fat, slick boxer tho, who kept pop shotting people making mistakes. But the people Perez fought at HW are worse than even old Evander and Peters

Perez looks like a Cuban Curtis Stevens... then throw in that chest tattoo...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back