Elections Mike Liddell on Jimmy Kimmel full interview

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score

This could get interesting an Democrats are not happy about this Kimmel interview.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/mypillow-ceo-mike-lindell-appears-on-kimmel-the-2021-4?amp

"
Jimmy Kimmel questions MyPillow guy Mike Lindell on voter fraud claims, asks why he believes he was 'chosen' to possess evidence of Chinese cyberattack"

"

608a2ccf34af8d0018599d47

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell and late-night show host Jimmy Kimmel faced off during a much-anticipated episode of Kimmel's talk show.
Jimmy Kimmel Live/Twitter

• MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell made an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel's late-night show on Wednesday night.
  • The two had a 20-minute conversation, during which Lindell said he had not been home in months because of "death threats."
  • The two previously exchanged barbs after Kimmel mocked Lindell's social network, Frank.
  • See more stories on Insider's business page.
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell made a much-anticipated appearance on late-night show host Jimmy Kimmel's Wednesday night broadcast, where he doubled down once again on his voter-fraud claims.

On the Wednesday night episode of "Jimmy Kimmel Live," Lindell and Kimmel discussed everything from his lawsuit's against Dominion Voting Systems to Lindell's malfunctioning social media platform, Frank.

"A lot of people, both liberals and conservatives, told me not to have you on. But I think it's important that we talk to each other," Kimmel said.

During a 20-minute conversation, Kimmel tried to get to the bottom of why Lindell became an ardent supporter of former President Donald Trump, and why he continued to claim that the election was stolen.

"

Last edited:
Oh cmon sherbro, you gotta give cliffs.

even half-assed cliffs. 18 min? Tomorrow I can find time I suppose

edit: thanks for Providing the interview though. Very interesting that Kimmel allowed him on. I hope it stays civil.

Mike Lindell is some kind of an agent or asset. The whole crackhead to pillow mogul narrative is contrived.

Conservatives would be smart to not rally behind, defend, and support this guy. It will eventually blow up in your face...by design.

Possibly biggest twats from both sides of the aisle feet apart from each other. We missed an opportunity here....

Last edited:
Oh cmon sherbro, you gotta give cliffs.

even half-assed cliffs. 18 min? Tomorrow I can find time I suppose

edit: thanks for Providing the interview though. Very interesting that Kimmel allowed him on. I hope it stays civil.
The cliffy of cliff notes Jimmy spends 18 mins saying Mike has issues and needs help. Mike believes he was randomly picked by Donald Trump over made in America not that he donated 100's of thousands to Trump's campaign.

I'm a minute in, and I'm wondering if this is gonna end with...

tenor.gif
Ending close to it lol with Mike's more insane twin.

Even another interview dives into Mike's interview lol.

Last edited:
"late night" shows are hot garbage with zero credibility, nothing about them is entertaining (except the occasional music act) but they're there to program the echo chambers which might be why people would be upset that Mike Lindell is on one.

The guy is motivational and positive and a 180° success story, anyone can listen to him and take from it what they want...

Mike Lindell is some kind of an agent or asset. The whole crackhead to pillow mogul narrative is contrived.

Conservatives would be smart to not rally behind, defend, and support this guy. It will eventually blow up in your face...by design.
Most aren’t. I don’t support him. Dude is a nut.
That said, kimmel is a shill and a loser

man, these show dudes clearly are hurting for ratings if they bring any trump-like idiot in prime time

isn't kimmel a known show host? maybe prime time is not what I wanted to say exactly, more like - a known and visible media platform.
Yes. Very Kimmel is very well known but it's a late night show when decent folks are already in bed and asleep.

Kimmel is known to host unusual guests and the conversation with Lindell is actually quite interesting

Nothing in the world could make me sit through a Kimmel segment unless it's from The Man Show. Does he get through the interview without his eyes swelling up?

Nothing in the world could make me sit through a Kimmel segment unless it's from The Man Show. Does he get through the interview without his eyes swelling up?
You're missing out. The end of the interview features a moment where a clone of Lindell appears with a busted up head and a foreign object just like the WWE match of Hogan vs Andre when there was a cloned referee

so they should rally behind a child sniffer?

Well, to be fair, "Middle Class" Joe Biden who enriched himself through politics is very trustworthy. The Biden name is so highly regarded it enabled Navy drop-out and crack pipe user Hunter Biden to rise up to a position on the board of Burisma. That's the kind of non-contrived, "boot straps" story that you can believe in. Biden and his family are people to rally behind for sure.

Crackhead to millionaire entrepreneur narrative doesn't work. Crackhead to millionaire son of the former Vice President / current POTUS who didn't leverage daddy's influence does work for some reason.

Can't you see the logic?

Back