Mike Goldberg's favorite Faber moment was messed up AF

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Goldie was just like my favorite moment is when he got brutalized by Aldo for 15 minutes and leg kicked to death. Megan Olivi had the best one with the Jens Pulver fight. Cormier liked his song WTF. Stann did what goldberg was going for I think.Then a robot started talking lol

I was like

Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

Probably his own way of getting back to the UFC for canning him.

Faber to Goldberg: "Check the record bud"

Pretty soon Fabers favourite Goldie moment was him getting fired.

Before even said it I knew it was gonna be so goldberg. Never leave dude. lol

Maybe Goldberg meant that it showed phenomenal heart from Faber's part, not quitting, not giving up- despite taking a world of beating?

That fight certainly made me respect Faber forever.

Maybe Goldberg meant that it showed phenomenal heart from Faber's part, not quitting, not giving up- despite taking a world of beating?

This is exactly what he meant - people jump on Goldberg at any given opportunity.

I really liked how Faber attacked Aldo's shin with his thigh.

Yeah thats what he meant and pretty much said so. But its Goldie so, you know.

That Aldo fight did show incredible heart on Faber's part. He was literally being carried back to his corner in between rounds and still answered every bell. Much respect.

Yeah that's what he meant he just did a terrible job "using his words"

You could see he was telling himself halfway through his story

"Maybe this why they getting rid of me , i am crazy as fuck "

Back