Mike Goldberg tells lies in UFC 2

They have Goldberg talk too much in the game

It's shady promotion. Ronda trained with Gokor and Judo Gene as a kid and those classes had boys/teenage boys, so she trained with them. Gym competitions are also common, pretty much every gym has them. But Goldie's comment can easily be seen as "Ronda competed at the mundials in the men's category because she was too good for women", which is bullshit.

Whenever I play as Robbie lawler in EA UFC 1 they say that I have amazing leg locks

The commentary is shit

Rhonda didn't even get a REAL bronze against the women.

I mean what's with this 4th place bronze? So cheesy :D

Whenever I play as Robbie lawler in EA UFC 1 they say that I have amazing leg locks

The commentary is shit
They automate based on stats, and those stats are shit. Every wrestleboxer has deadly sub skills.

It's shady promotion. Ronda trained with Gokor and Judo Gene as a kid and those classes had boys/teenage boys, so she trained with them. Gym competitions are also common, pretty much every gym has them. But Goldie's comment can easily be seen as "Ronda competed at the mundials in the men's category because she was too good for women", which is bullshit.

That's very subjective.

But of course Sherbro's gonna take whatever chance they got to bash anything regarding Ronda :>

there was some minor hyperbole in the promotion of ronda
Yea she wouldn't have been nearly as big wi th out that crazy push she got some real marketing behind her - even news articles etc - she could still be bug they are milking it right with the humble look at the moment

Honestly it's not the most outlandish thing in the world. But the circumstances would have to be that Ronda is armed with a baseball bat and Cain is blindfolded the entire time.
It still would not happen

That's very subjective.

But of course Sherbro's gonna take whatever chance they got to bash anything regarding Ronda :>

It's not bashing Ronda, it's bashing Goldie's attempt to wrongly sway perception. Ronda competed at the mundials, olympics and local competitions in the women's category. Many women competed in high school, college or gym tourneys against men. That doesn't mean they're better than their competition in the world, but that their area doesn't have many good competitors.

tumblr_oa42a92IDr1qa33wlo1_500.gif

Not related to your post but just wanted to post this sweet gif :)

Cain is just a bad ass motherfucker.

Can't wait for him to take that belt back. It's his.

They automate based on stats, and those stats are shit. Every wrestleboxer has deadly sub skills.

Seeing Mir's stand up rating is the reason I never bought that game.

that and
tumblr_mgqhnrrIAg1qm8ar2o1_500.gif

Oh damn. Here I was thinking she was actually going to beat Cain under the right circumstances
She can beat Cain under the right circumstances. Those circumstances would be something like "Cain Velasquez was beaten with a crowbar and put into a coma. While in his hospital bed, Ronda Rousey came in and armbar'd him." or "Cain Velasquez was asleep at home last night when intruder Ronda Rousey drugged him with a large dose of DMT. While Velasquez was unaware of his surroundings, Ms. Rousey then proceeded to choke him."

But in a fair fight? Cain would go to prison and never be released for what he'd do to Ronda on his worst day.

Back