Mike Goldberg tells lies in UFC 2

SpiderFan187

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I had a good laugh at the expense of Mike Goldberg and thought i'll share it.

I was playing UFC 2 and Mike Goldberg said something like this during a Cyborg Vs RRR match

"You know Joe, Rhonda is that good in Judo she wasn't allowed to fight in the womans divisions and had to compete in the mens black belt division and still won that"

My thoughts were if this was the case i would have heard about it but i did some research anyway and all i could find was her fighting 3 dudes on a Japanese TV game show.

Is there some event where this could have happened or is Mike Goldberg full of shit?

its bull. she couldnt even get a medal in the womans division in olympics

there was some minor hyperbole in the promotion of ronda

there was some minor hyperbole in the promotion of ronda

Oh damn. Here I was thinking she was actually going to beat Cain under the right circumstances

Seems like the game properly emulated the commentators, good job!

All nine Teddy Riner's loses were against Rousey, he is 191-0 against the male HWs though.

Oh damn. Here I was thinking she was actually going to beat Cain under the right circumstances

that part was true bro. i was just talking about Rogan saying she was a 10. she's actually only a 9.5

2gsiqko.jpg

that part was true bro. i was just talking about Rogan saying she was a 10. she's actually only a 9.5

Honestly it's not the most outlandish thing in the world. But the circumstances would have to be that Ronda is armed with a baseball bat and Cain is blindfolded the entire time.

Honestly it's not the most outlandish thing in the world. But the circumstances would have to be that Ronda is armed with a baseball bat and Cain is blindfolded the entire time.
She would still run straight into Cain's punches

tumblr_oa42a92IDr1qa33wlo1_500.gif

Not related to your post but just wanted to post this sweet gif :)

Ronda vs Mousasi was fun

Ronda vs Mousasi was fun

Can never post this one too many times. I love the "Oooh, that was a kneebar Ronda, that was a kneebar" part and Mousasi's reaction to hearing it.

Yeah that's BS.

I think when she was young she didn't find enough female competitions so she competed against boys. Misha Tate did the same in wrestling

Back