**Mike Goldberg Returns @ UFC on FOX 6**

Glad he will be back. Don't like anik and florian. I'm sure anik is trying to do a good job and he's trying hard. I'm sure commentating is not an easy job to transition into and I'm sure he's a nice guy and everything, but I like to mute Anik. not hating, just like to mute him. and florian too.

flame if you will but id take Antik over goldberg anyday - he isnt as robotic imo

Btw are there any goldberg action figures. I want a glodie action figure that says all the standard phrases, like 'everything else is virtually iiiiiidentical'.

While he may not be the astute analyst some would rather, he brims with positivity & is therefore likeable.

Go-Go-Goldie !

I, for one am glad he is back. If not for any other reason, than so i don't have to hear to Anik's robot ass any longer during PPV's and FOX shows.

Goldberg is more entertaining than Anik for sure, but it is somewhat disconcerting that his greatest strength as a caster is the unintentional hilarity he creates through his almost miraculous lack of understanding of a sport he has been casting professionally for years.

It's kind of like being the most the most popular employee at a furniture store because you make the customers laugh by chewing on the carpets.

man rogan and goldie are stale, time to add another commentator to spice up the chemistry.

dana is clueless though, i'm positive the guy fried his brain with cocaine. he just doesn't make good decisions anymore.

Nice! Goldie can fuck up a bit (which i find hilarious) but at least he keeps firing off somewhat interesting points. With Anik there is so much dead air that i thought i had pressed my mute button.

goldberg is cool because hes obviously aloof to all the long time fans. it makes him seem just like a regular guy that landed a kick ass job. im glad hes back but i would like a 3rd person in the booth

good to hear man I can't imagine having to listen to anik every damn fight card.

WAR GOLDIE
Glad he has his health issues taken care of. Not a fan of Anik or Florian.

Much better than Florian's brother Anik.

off topic: any idea where Stephen Quadros is? Him and Bas were cool.

I can honestly say, I'm glad to hear that he's coming back. He's an integral part of the production imo.

Back