**Mike Goldberg Returns @ UFC on FOX 6**

It's not the same without Joe and Goldy. I'm glad he's back.

That's great - I like Goldberg. He cracks me up sometimes and the other guys seem boring.

glad he is healthy, but wish he would take a very extended vacation from UFC broadcasts...and take Rogan with him :D

My reaction to this news: ITTT ISS ALLLLLL OOOVVVVVEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!! GOLDBERG WITH A DEVASTATING KNOCKOUT!!!!

But for real, Anik and Rogan didn't have great chemistry. Anik is okay with Florian (I think Anik would be better served with say Bonnar, and Florian with the Fight Professor), but man, Rogan and Goldberg have great chemistry, despite Goldberg's, well, Goldberg-isms.
And while we're at it, can Gus Johnson be hired to step in for Rogan every now & then?
STOKLEY!!! DOWN THE SIDELINE!!!!!!

Good to hear he's well enough to work again. Anik is ok but Goldie/Rogan will always be the best for me.

Anik didn't even really talk. Rogan was literally talking 75% of the time. It is good to have Goldberg back.

NAAHHHH i hope he goes into relapse only because i want Mauro or Qaudros to take over with Bas as guest commentator on the Fox cards

iOp4AAzukXykS.gif

I wish they would let Randy, or Miletech join the team, its good to have at least one former fighter help call the card, it gives fans a greater perspective.

Without Goldberg I couldn't remember if I wanted to be an ultimate fighter. Phew.

glad that goldberg is back.

i'd rather have a human commentating than that robot anik.

I'm not in love with Goldberg or anything, but literally anyone is better than boring-ass Anik.

He's so vanilla.

Even Mauro Ranallo is more stomachable and that guy is atrocious.

it's strange how ranallo has become worse over the years.

he was a lot better when he was commentating with rutten in pride.

Back