*Mike Goldberg NOT Sick* - Dana White: "I Don't Know When He'll Be Back"

doherty

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Mike-Goldberg-style-4.png

"He's taking time off and is not working this weekend, I don't know when he will be back."​

Read more...

i don't think this is a big deal. the way this thread is titled and made makes it seem really doom and gloomy though lol.

say what you want about Goldie, but at least he cares about the sport and loves it and gets emotional. Jon Anik sounds like he could fall asleep at any moment.

Goldy will be checking into a "hospital" with "exhaustion" for about 30 days soon.

Anik makes me miss Mike. If it's between the two, Mike all day.

This sucks, I like Golberg although not a huge fan but Anik is one of the worst in all promotions. His enthusiasm is always misplaced, generic and not sincere.

Annnd heeere wee goo!!!

there's nothing new in that article

How does that shitty song go? You don't know what ya got till it's gone?

Well.. If Goldie will be always replaced by Anik I want him to get well asap!

corn nuts.. corn to the core

Who will say "And the stats are virtually identical" now?

Mike being out makes me happy, he is HORRIBLE at his job. Anik get's too much hate in my opinion. Anyone is better than goldie.

I hope they get Frank Mir or Kenny Florian to partner up with Joe in goldies abscence.

Mike being out makes me happy, he is HORRIBLE at his job. Anik get's too much hate in my opinion. Anyone is better than goldie.

I hope they get Frank Mir or Kenny Florian to partner up with Joe in goldies abscence.

All of those guys are terrible. I always hated Goldberg but at least I've grown used to him and he and Joe have a dynamic. Anik et al blow

Oh god. Anik is commentating?

I'd go with Mir. IMO it'd be good to have someone there with knowledge to counter Rogan's statements from time to time.

He probably saw a Goldberg thread here.

Goldie is a possibly drunk, slightly bumbling dude who clearly loves MMA. Anik is a slick, professional broadcaster who might as well be doing PBP on a badminton tournament for all he seems to care.

Everything else is virtually identical.

Mike was SOOOO fucking bad at the last UFC. He sounded like he didn't want to be there.

Mir and Kenny are color commenter as is joe, funny how you say he's terrible at his job yet you don't even know what it is...

Back