Mike Goldberg Massive F Up

One of the many drunken mistakes.

Winnebagomanesque.

If he did not curse a lot, I'm sure Dana would not like him.

"Griffin will have a 2 pound reach advantage"-Goldy on Griffin/Rashad.

Yes it still bugs me every time i watch it haha, even tho its a little mistake.

Was watching that show live, so I've never seen that.

I was watching clips on the Rome show a couple nights ago and he showed a clip of an NFL ref handing out a 5 year penalty.

LMFAO "you motherfucker!" "Sheeit!"

Man I love Mike Goldberg. He brings the lulz every time, and it wouldn't be the same without him. I posted about this at the time, but one of my favorites was during Benson/Edgar I at UFC 144.

Between rounds, the camera was on one of the ring girls coming down the stairs (Arianny or Miss Japan, forget which). While the camera lingers on her, Goldie says something along the lines of, "So fresh, so unmarked, so relaxed ... is Benson Henderson." Everyone I was with burst out laughing, because it started off sounding so awkwardly creepy.

"So fresh, so unmarked, so relaxed ..."
AriannyBensonGoldie.jpg

Man I love Mike Goldberg. He brings the lulz every time, and it wouldn't be the same without him. I posted about this at the time, but one of my favorites was during Benson/Edgar I at UFC 144.

Between rounds, the camera was on one of the ring girls coming down the stairs (Arianny or Miss Japan, forget which). While the camera lingers on her, Goldie says something along the lines of, "So fresh, so unmarked, so relaxed ... is Benson Henderson." Everyone I was with burst out laughing, because it started off sounding so awkwardly creepy.

"So fresh, so unmarked, so relaxed ..."
AriannyBensonGoldie.jpg

Legit lol'd. Thank you sir.

That was right before facebook prelims. They cut off the stream and came back on after a few minutes.

Back