Mike Doulche Called Out Cyborg Dopin w Birth Control 3 Months Ago

S6OrHex.png

"you think about whats happening in a 25 pound weight cut when your completely healthy, without chemical compounds in your physiology"

holy fuck dolce is so hard to listen to, he tries SOOOOOOOO hard to sound smart it hurts to listen to him

mike dolce is speaking so much wisdom he deserves his own bible, bro
#dolcebless
<28>

mike is an expert on doping you momos

2552d6af599af6007c9cbe788de45276.jpg

Dolce's haterz resented his meteoric rise so much that they desperately clung to the charlatan cheat George Lockhart and treated him as if he were some kind of nutrition superhero deity as opposed to the poor man's Dolce that he is. Dolce has integrity and would never resort to such disgusting tactics to get a fighter on weight.

Dolce has recently HALVED the price of his already inexpensive grassfed whey protein (a whole food supplement as opposed to the processed trash most of you take). He's not in this for the money, he is passionate about changing lives. Heck he is almost certainly subsiding the product with his own money just to deliver an elite quality protein to the masses at a virtual give-away price.

https://www.onnit.com/dolce-whey/

COpUk7LUwAAfce0.png:large

Last edited:
Dolce's haterz resented his meteoric rise so much that they desperately clung to the charlatan cheat George Lockhart and treated him as if he were some kind of nutrition superhero deity as opposed to the poor man's Dolce that he is. Dolce has integrity and would never resort to such disgusting tactics to get a fighter on weight.

dolce put penn on 4 different diuretics to make weight

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/2k56f1/bj_penn_mike_dolce_had_me_take_4_different/

BJPENN.COM: How did Mike bring you down to 145 pounds?

BJ: Dolce had me take four different types of diuretics. He did not want me to sweat out a single pound. He put me on four different diuretic pills, had me take them four-times per day, and I did that for a week.

I took Expel, Dandelion Root, UVA Ursi and one more, I forget the name. This was the first time a nutritionist ever offered me diuretics to make weight, in my whole career.

The day before the weigh-in I was at 147 pounds. On that day, I addressed some concerns to Dolce about how I could not carry my bags or walk up any large amount of steps. My heart rate would shoot up and I would feel like fainting, but his approach didn’t change.

He didn’t have me sit in a jacuzzi to sweat, like you usually see him do. All he did was give me pills to suck all the weight out of me, but he didn’t have the knowledge, or the expertise to put the water back in, without an I.V.. (Previously a welterweight and lightweight, Penn walked into the cage at just 148lbs.)

A lot of the things that Dolce said would be side effects of using that birth control medication, Cyborg later claimed as side effects. Did Cyborg have contact with Dolce during or after her weight her weight cut. Was she planning to move from Lockhart to Dolce?

Cyborg will recover
What's with the Dolce hate? He's a nutritionist and his fighters make weight. What's to hate?
Its mainly personality. He does whatever he can to sell his brand. The brand is solid. It speaks for itself but the guy is a grade A douche. That's why he gets hate. No one says his system doesn't work. It does. He just a douche about it and feels like he's the weight cutting MMA GOD.

Dolce is just hating on Lockhart because Lockhart is getting a lot of big name clients now. I'm pretty sure dolce pays rousey to walk out with her to the weigh ins. She showed she could make weight without even preparing on tuf.

mike naming the exact compound saying cyborg wasn't using it for birth control 3 months ago, tell me how i should give cyborg the benefit of the doubt tho

Holy shit I just listened to this, Dolce obliterated Quackhart.

Those are all natural products. Once again you're so blinded with hatred that you just compared natural OTC health products to a powerful prescription only synthetic drug/PED.

It's not a PED and it's not illegal to use, and its not banned by usada or wada. She didn't suffer any kidney problems from the weight cut as she claimed either, as proof by her medical records.

I don't have blinding hatred for Dolce, he just tries so hard to sound intelligent that I find it comical.

3 of those are natural herbal products though that just happen to have diuretic properties. I love penn more than most and could care less about dolce. Not seeing the big Issue with this though.

Never said there was an issue. I just thought it was funny how he said Dolce would never resort to disgusting tactics to make weight, but apparently putting Penn on 4 diuretics and not letting him cut any water weight is acceptable, even when hes complaining he feels like hes going to faint. Sounds pretty desperate to me, and I dont see how what Lockhart did was any worse

mike naming the exact compound saying cyborg wasn't using it for birth control 3 months ago, tell me how i should give cyborg the benefit of the doubt tho

well fix this then magic man

LOL

Dolce gets clowned on unfairly but he is pound for pound the best nutrition guy and weight cut guy in the business. Yes he doesn't have a medical degree. But you dont need degrees to know your shit. It's similar to knowing the law. If you know the law you dont need a fucking lawyer. Just because he has a fancy degree and pass the bar exam doesn't mean shit. It just means he's aware of several laws. While if you're in court for a case you just have to know what laws are affecting you. Simple as that. It's called research and fucking reading.

Pound for pound best nutrition. smh.

Dolce gets clowned on unfairly but he is pound for pound the best nutrition guy and weight cut guy in the business. Yes he doesn't have a medical degree. But you dont need degrees to know your shit. It's similar to knowing the law. If you know the law you dont need a fucking lawyer. Just because he has a fancy degree and pass the bar exam doesn't mean shit. It just means he's aware of several laws. While if you're in court for a case you just have to know what laws are affecting you. Simple as that. It's called research and fucking reading.
Have u actually been in a real court? Damn keyboard warriors on Sherdog is pathetic, not only they are experts in MMA, they are now lawyers too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back