Mike Doulche Called Out Cyborg Dopin w Birth Control 3 Months Ago

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

mike naming the exact compound saying cyborg wasn't using it for birth control 3 months ago, tell me how i should give cyborg the benefit of the doubt tho

Dolce gets a lot of shit for no reason at all. I trust in Broce

It always amazes me to realise how MMA still makes it acceptable for someone like Mike Brolce to be somehow relevant in 2016.

This is probably one of the only sports (ish) in the whole world that allows such a disgrace.

Last edited:
Dolce gets clowned on unfairly but he is pound for pound the best nutrition guy and weight cut guy in the business. Yes he doesn't have a medical degree. But you dont need degrees to know your shit. It's similar to knowing the law. If you know the law you dont need a fucking lawyer. Just because he has a fancy degree and pass the bar exam doesn't mean shit. It just means he's aware of several laws. While if you're in court for a case you just have to know what laws are affecting you. Simple as that. It's called research and fucking reading.

No one should be giving Cyborg the benefit of the doubt.. We all knew she was using, it was a matter of time until she got busted again

interesting. thanks.

This entire thing has been bad for George Lockhart. They had the video of Cyborg arguing that she didn't want to be on it. You can never say for sure if she knew she was cheating or was just too trusting. Wrong of her either way. Interesting to not he's working with Conor now. Not sure who else.

Dolce an expert on doping? Not surprised.

But Dolce didn't call anything, Cyborg actually admitted to using the compound and Dolce just said it was banned. Not like it takes a genius to do that.

UFC trashing Cyborg, her doctor was supplied to her by the UFC right?

It's all pretty weird when you consider Lockhart & Dolce are both UFC employed nutritionists for various fighters.

Wait the stuff lockheart had her on was legal,sure it did the same thing as she got busted for,it was just a lesser version of it,bloody elbow did a full right up of it.

Wow. Hell of a video. Really.

He foreshadows everything, from the depression, to body shutting down. Everyone should listen.

mike naming the exact compound saying cyborg wasn't using it for birth control 3 months ago, tell me how i should give cyborg the benefit of the doubt tho

I remember this interview.
So is the birth control Cyborg was on, the reason she got popped by USADA?

Dolce gets clowned on unfairly but he is pound for pound the best nutrition guy and weight cut guy in the business. Yes he doesn't have a medical degree. But you dont need degrees to know your shit. It's similar to knowing the law. If you know the law you dont need a fucking lawyer. Just because he has a fancy degree and pass the bar exam doesn't mean shit. It just means he's aware of several laws. While if you're in court for a case you just have to know what laws are affecting you. Simple as that. It's called research and fucking reading.
Mike is that you?

What's with the Dolce hate? He's a nutritionist and his fighters make weight. What's to hate?

i like how he he calls george lockhart uneducated and unqualified, as if hes not. lol hes such a used car salesman

I remember this interview.
So is the birth control Cyborg was on, the reason she got popped by USADA?
No, the birth control thing she was on was Drospirenone, she popped for Spironolactone which is an analog

Back