Mike Dolce talks for 1 hr about Diego/Fabia

How are the spikes? And how are you enjoying the video?
I need my eyes, so I'll do neither, thanks.

Have a great night, Mike. Sorry to hear your business is falling apart. Maybe you shouldn't sell bro science and Nutella sandwiches, or disappear when BJ Penn is paying you $1000 a day and trying to make weight.

I need my eyes, so I'll do neither, thanks.

Have a great night, Mike. Sorry to hear your business is falling apart. Maybe you shouldn't sell bro science and Nutella sandwiches, or disappear when BJ Penn is paying you $1000 a day and trying to make weight.

I'm not Mike. I'm not your Bro. Nutella is nutritional science. BJ Penn didn't follow the Dolce Diet and then got knocked out by some drunk guy. Thank you, next.

I'm not Mike. I'm not your Bro. Nutella is nutritional science. BJ Penn didn't follow the Dolce Diet and then got knocked out by some drunk guy. Thank you, next.
Excuses aren't a good look, Mike.

If you wanted BJ to follow your diet, maybe you should have been around instead of fucking off but sending a bill for $1000/day?

But don't worry, Mike. McDonald's is paying $13/hour to start these days. Maybe you can help them bring their menu into your famous diet plan?

This thread brought the lulz. I would rather drink poison than watch that.

Excuses aren't a good look, Mike.

If you wanted BJ to follow your diet, maybe you should have been around instead of fucking off but sending a bill for $1000/day?

But don't worry, Mike. McDonald's is paying $13/hour to start these days. Maybe you can help them bring their menu into your famous diet plan?

Truth isn't an excuse.

Top tier MMA trainer, nutrition coach, life coach. 1000 bucks a day? Chump change.

I don't eat fast food, no thank you.

Maybe you should read 3 weeks to shredded?

3kwcZ9o.jpg

Between this guy and Lockhart, MMA fighters are in the woods without a flashlight

I already know enough about this shit.
Dolce offering nothing new to this topic

Back