Mike Dolce lied about the Hendricks cut - proof inside

I constantly say this, but there is no way Johny is over 195 on fight night considering how much the elite MWs weight on cage.
If you believe Hendricks is just as massive as The Chris, I don't know what to tell you.

most mw clear well over 200 on fight night

gsp was around 193-4 at one point
stungun pendred thatch woodley etc

Brcause there's video proof of him being 100% full of shit.

For the record, I don't see a video, I see a photograph, and I don't see Hendricks, just a bunch of dudes hanging around a piece of exercise equipment.

Is this a face of a liar?:)

mike-dolce.jpg

Last edited:
Ok? I really dont look at him at weigh ins.
Fighters talk about his stupid diet? Do they like it?
If fighters talks about his stupid diet maybe you should be mad at them for talking about it?
I would not blame Dolce for other people talk about his diet.
Should I be mad at TS for talking about it?

I dont see his dumb promo videos because I dont google them or click on them.

Well I am sad to hear he is a liar. Thats never good. What did he lie about?

How about Dolce saying Sonnen had to cut from 240 for the Jones fight? I think Sonnen ended up around 210.

Edit for insane Dolce claim.

Why is TS so passionate about this issue?....It was a long time ago...seriously...who cares?...Hendricks made the weight...get over it...life is short.

I guess dolce really got to some people when he made a video about losers talking shit about him on forums that were too scared to post their picture

people hating online about other peoples success is just sad..

Brolce is a rip off scam artist. I'd trust DDP with my weight cut before I would Brolce.

How about Dolce saying Sonnen had to cut from 240 for the Jones fight? I think Sonnen ended up around 210.

Edit for insane Dolce claim.

Meh I am used to listen to Dana talk so lying about Sonnens weight really dont make me sad.

I can't believe OP is perverted enough to want Henricks sweating all over his clothes. You know he wore them to bed that night and they haven't been washed since.
Brokeback%20Mountain%20Shirts.jpg

Looks like you need time away from the forum if you get pissy over such a thing when there are so many inane Ronda threads that sprout all the time.

Its the quality of threads started and the severe lack of maturity. It's like the forum is dominated be 12-14 year olds.

I have been on forums, of many different topics, I have have never seen this much immaturity.

I jumped on TheJackal because he could have done the work and made the OP a quality conversation starter. There are so many threads started that are just a waste of our time. So many posts that are a waste of space.

Aesthetically, Sherdog forums are the bomb, but too much of the content is septic.

I am going to take some time off.

Interesting thread for a change.

I always thought something was off with Dolce when he said he could easily get Sonnen to cut 33lbs for his (second?) fight with Anderson. I've been wary of his claims since.

Meh I am used to listen to Dana talk so lying about Sonnens weight really dont make me sad.

You don't care about Dolce yet 3 pages later you're STILL posting in this thread.....

Hmm nope he was srs. He was saying how easy weight cuts are on his diet, you just have to go and hang out and chill.

In reality they went to a gym, taped plastic bags all over johnny and near killed him.

For some reason I have a hard time believing hendricks follows any diet. The dude likes food and there is plenty of evidence. All I'm saying is dolce might have been lying but it may not be because he is selling bs.

"Thanks bro".

Hendricks is a good guy. I reckon a few of the UFC douche bags would feel entitled to sweat on random strangers blankets and clothing.

Rushing to leave cities is an effective means of burning calories and dropping the lbs.
Newsflash: Dolce is full of shit! World shocked, stockmarkets in panic, people rush to leave cities, world leaders in session, Russia mobilizes, USA at Defcon 2.

This would have been believable if you mentioned that Hendricks said "You know what I mean?" at some point...

Back