Mike Dolce lied about the Hendricks cut - proof inside

TheJackal

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Does anyone remember when Hendricks had to lose the extra weight?

Dolce said something like "it was easy! We just went down to the carpark and chilled, threw a ball around etc." We just did some light movement, hung out.

But afterwards there was footage of them panicking and going to find a gym and cutting more weight.

The guy flat out lied, was caught, but did anyone address this?

Edit with proof:

Heres part 1: of his bs. Ill post the next bit when i get home

In the two hours preceding the weigh-ins, Dolce said Hendricks didn

Last edited:
If he was grinning, he might have been joking.

If he was grinning, he might have been joking.

Hmm nope he was srs. He was saying how easy weight cuts are on his diet, you just have to go and hang out and chill.

In reality they went to a gym, taped plastic bags all over johnny and near killed him.

he sells bullshit better than the UFC.

Dana should hire

It was obvious he was being sarcastic.......

Why does any of this matter?

Brcause there's video proof of him being 100% full of shit.

But people here would rather argue a thousand subjective posts about his knowledge being bro science y o try and prove the same point.

It's just business TS. If a company's product poisons people you'd complain that it's poisonous but the company would be foolish to admit that. They'd just say it helps build your immune system. Or like when the UFC lies to you that fighter B deserves a title shot because they said such and such, that's not lies and hype to sell wolf tickets, that's just good business.

5d2e146d26badfea4e6ef388b18462d56322c0cadc13bee8323c4d0cd9f7372a.jpg

Considering the "quality" of much of the MMA fan base, it is not surprising that even Dolce has fanboys. Anyone who has any respect for education and professionalism sees him as the fraud he is.

Anything involving Dolce sucks including this thread

The first part is true, but I do not mind the thread. Constantly exposing the lack of qualifications of Dolce is not a bad thing.

dolce-meme-peer-reviewed_zps64c5acda.jpg

Considering the "quality" of much of the MMA fan base, it is not surprising that even Dolce has fanboys. Anyone who has any respect for education and professionalism sees him as the fraud he is.

The first part is true, but I do not mind the thread. Constantly exposing the lack of qualifications of Dolce is not a bad thing.

dolce-meme-peer-reviewed_zps64c5acda.jpg

I too was surprised at the replies in this thread... mikes got a few of his clients posting obviously.

Waiting for NutritionisKey

Does anyone remember when Hendricks had to lose the extra weight?

Dolce said something like "it was easy! We just went down to the carpark and chilled, threw a ball around etc." We just did some light movement, hung out.

But afterwards there was footage of them panicking and going to find a gym and cutting more weight.

Source???

You posted ABOUT footage but didnt post the footage?

Fucking lazy assed thread starters.

Brcause there's video proof of him being 100% full of shit.

But people here would rather argue a thousand subjective posts about his knowledge being bro science y o try and prove the same point.

I doesnt exist if you start a thread but cannot provide a link.

Obviously i cant remember it. Can you help? It makes sense that this would be in the embedded vids.

You cannot remember it, but you waste our time starting a thread about it. Get the fuck off the internet.

Back