Mike Dolce: If #MiguelCotto (40-4) was also 2-0 in UFC, mma fans would BEG to see him

I never said he wasn't. He's world class, and making more money then the UFC will ever pay any fighter which is why he'd never be in the UFC.

But let's be honest, against any UFC caliber FW/LW he loses due to not having any ground game. It's not a knock on him, he's just not a MMA.

But Dolce comparing him to Holm is a knock and a insult. Dolce even speaking about him is an insult.

With 6 months to train he wrecks some bottom 15 lws IMO .....Cotto ain't making 145 anymore IMO ....I think he could beat Gomi with some TDd training

Who gives a shit what he thinks? Stfu Dolce, your opinion is unwarranted.

He saw Holm beating Ronda in a dream

51252.jpg

MfZKwLf.jpg

Stick to telling guys to eat chicken and spinach, Mike.

You're right, Cotto is nowhere near her level. Holm is the P4P best female boxer of all time. Cotto isn't even close to the P4P best male boxer of all time.

Dolce is right. You're embarrassing yourself with this thread, Frank.

That's the most ridiculous statement I've heard in a while. Women's boxing is practically non existent. Holm fought her entire career in her back yard against novices and nobodies. Many regard Lucia Rijker as a far superior boxer and striker in general. She's not American though, she doesn't always get the praise or recognition she deserves .

Cotto fights in one of the most competitive, contested sports on the planet, in THE most competitive and contested weight range. He has won world titles and fought all time greats...But he's not in Holms league? I hope you're being sarcastic and I missed it.

Holm could have been 1-0 and we would have said yes if she showed us that striking class.

instead she went to a split striking with Raqeul Pennington. yeaaaaa...

her last fight was pretty lackluster too. i dont remember anything about it except for her video game sound effect.

dolce should stick to his bro science what an idiot

When did Holly Holm sellout MSG?

:icon_lol:

Erm lots of people were excited about Holm coming to the UFC, problem is she under-performed in both of her fights and put the audience to sleep.

I don't wanna see any boxer in MMA, I know how that shit ends.

Eh I'm fine with it if they actually put effort into it. They're really good at one aspect of the sport already, who's to say they can't be good at all? Some really good kickboxers have crossed over and done well so I think a boxer can as well. Also if they didn't ever cross over we would have never got a chance to see Ray Mercer clown Tim Sylvia.

Even the more savy boxing fans barely know who the fuck Holm is.

Back