Mike Dolce: If #MiguelCotto (40-4) was also 2-0 in UFC, mma fans would BEG to see him

I don't wanna see any boxer in MMA, I know how that shit ends.

Dolce is an idiot. It's cute he put their records tagged on like that.

I like the Holm fight way more than Tate 3 but what a stupid thing to say. Why Cotto? lol

lol Holly Holm's boxing skills should NOT be compared to that of Cotto

Holly Holm's existence should not be compared to Cotto.

Last edited:
Cotto? Should have compared her to Mayweather. Would have been more accurate and gotten more attention.

Since Dolce likes to talk about records, should anybody really listen to mma advice from a guy with a 5-10 record that lost 6 fights in a row?

lol @ that amateur record.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Mike-Dolce-17509

Last edited:
He saw Holm beating Ronda in a dream

51252.jpg

To defend Holm, she is one of the top 10 female boxers of all time

Much like Sara McMann's Olympic silver medal in wrestling, that accomplishment means far, far less than it does on the men's sides, which are far more established and have a far deeper talent pool.

Miguel Cotto would never be 2-0 in the UFC, let alone in the UFC. Holly Holm is also garbage compared to Cotto.

He's just trying to stick up for the only fighter that still uses his stupid Dolce Diet. I hate this guy almost as much as Edmond.

this

The fact is, women's sports are pretty much a laughing stock. Who actually watches the WNBA? More people watch high school boys sports, than anyone watches any women's sports. Why? Cause high school boys are more skilled than adult women. It might not be politically correct to say, but it's true. I could take the best high school boys team and it would decimate the best woman's wnba team.

Nobody cares about womens sports. simple..

You're right, next to no one has ever even heard of Serena Williams :icon_chee

I don't know women's boxing but one site ranked her #7 best female boxer of all time. That's not #1 but it's impressive.

and Ronda is ranked #1 in WMMA.

Women combat sports doesnt mean shit.

Back