Mike Dolce: If #MiguelCotto (40-4) was also 2-0 in UFC, mma fans would BEG to see him

Frank23

Enter Sandman Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Mike Dolce is embarrassing himself with this comparison. What are your thoughts?

You're right, next to no one has ever even heard of Serena Williams :icon_chee

Bobby Riggs took a dive to appease the mob.

0222sexes.jpg

Miguel Cotto would never be 2-0 in the UFC, let alone in the UFC. Holly Holm is also garbage compared to Cotto.

He's just trying to stick up for the only fighter that still uses his stupid Dolce Diet. I hate this guy almost as much as Edmond.

Ya cause Holm is the same quality fighter as Cotto.

Wow, no whitebelt with an Oct. 2015 account has materialized to defend Mike Dunce and threaten defamation lawsuits yet?
Where ya at, Mike?

Wow, no whitebelt with an Oct. 2015 account has materialized to defend Mike Dunce and threaten defamation lawsuits yet?
Where ya at, Mike?

Right now he is focused on learning computers brah

Holm's opponents are currently ranked 12 and 19. ( I don't know their ranking at the time, but they can't have changed too much). If Cotto won a SD over Chas Skelly, then decisioned Guida i doubt anyone, even Cotto himself, would be demanding a title shot.

LOL, nice way to put it into perspective. Maybe if Cotto had run through those guys, knocking them out in 15 seconds or something, but with similar performances to Holly... it would be clear they were trying to get him to the title shot before he lost.

Haha when is Dolce not embarrassing himself? The guy is a complete joke

How many PPVs has Holm headlined...

How many times has she sold out MSG...

Why is this thread still a thing? Who cares

Holm's opponents are currently ranked 12 and 19. ( I don't know their ranking at the time, but they can't have changed too much). If Cotto won a SD over Chas Skelly, then decisioned Guida i doubt anyone, even Cotto himself, would be demanding a title shot.

i dont know why people are crapping on this fight, its about the only decent one to make, especially considering Ronda has looked amateurish rushing in with her chin in their air flailing her arms at her opponents head.

Holm can probably take advantage of that a few times, which is more than enough to entertain.

For fucks sake

Cotto is HUGE in boxing

How many in boxing know Holly Holm though?

Cotto has fought the likes of Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather, Antonio Margarito, Shane Mosley, Jab Judah...

Get out of here, Dolce

To be fair, hh is the only female boxer id ever heard of. And yes, before she came to Mma.

that statement deserves a miguel cotto bodyshot

You're right, Cotto is nowhere near her level. Holm is the P4P best female boxer of all time. Cotto isn't even close to the P4P best male boxer of all time.

Dolce is right. You're embarrassing yourself with this thread, Frank.

Your not clever or even close to funny dude and what makes it worse is that you like the flavor of the month which is Sage. I am a greek god compared to that dude.

Oh yeah It's spelled YOU'RE not your, I am just lazy to go back to spell it correctly.....

"The overall package is worth a whopping $50 million dollars.The high priced deal includes three fights and financial guarantees for other items related and unrelated to boxing, over a period of 18 to 24 months. Roc Nation will assist Cotto in expanding the reach of Cotto Promotions as it relates to non-boxing ventures like promoting concerts in Puerto Rico."

http://www.boxingscene.com/cottos-adviser-roc-nation-deal-blew-away-competition--88303

I may be taking a shot in the dark with the following statement, but I would guess that Cotto is just fine where he is thank you very much, thus rendering whatever point Dolce was trying to make moot.

For fucks sake

Cotto is HUGE in boxing

Cotto has fought the likes of Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather, Antonio Margarito, Shane Mosley, Jab Judah...

Get out of here, Dolce

i dont know why people are crapping on this fight, its about the only decent one to make, especially considering Ronda has looked amateurish rushing in with her chin in their air flailing her arms at her opponents head.

Holm can probably take advantage of that a few times, which is more than enough to entertain.

This is bullshit!!! The best fight to make would have been against Amanda Nunes but since she looked good her last fight Dana probably got scared she might upset Rhonda. Miesha would have been a better option as well.

For fucks sake

Cotto is HUGE in boxing

Get out of here, Dolce

To be fair, knowing who Holly Holm is doesn't translate to anything about her competition.

Dolce comes across as an arrogant clown.

Cotto is a legend.

Cotto is a HUGE in-demand star; Holm is a nobody.

Dolce should stick to what he knows: broscience.

This is bullshit!!! The best fight to make would have been against Amanda Nunes but since she looked good her last fight Dana probably got scared she might upset Rhonda. Miesha would have been a better option as well.

2 fights ago Nunes lost to Zingano by TKO. I don't think that fight would be better both stylistically or promotionally. Holm has the much better fighting record, is undefeated, and brings something new to Rousey. It could be more competitive, but that is a tougher sell by far. They didn't even put in Meisha because they were worried about the promotion for the fight.

No one cares who Ronda's opponent is, but it sounds infinitely better that Holm was a multiple time world boxing champ as opposed to some no name from Brazil you can't speak English. I do see what you're saying somewhat though, I think Holm is about to get ran over.

You're right, Cotto is nowhere near her level. Holm is the P4P best female boxer of all time. Cotto isn't even close to the P4P best male boxer of all time.

Lol that was some analogy, and he for sure is not even a clown, how any fighter would align themselfs with such a snake oil salesman is beyond me.

What a horrible comparison, Dolce is delusional.

tumblr_lkjjk4SBRr1qjqaqno1_500.gif

I love sherdog

Holm is either the best p4p female boxer of all time

or she was scared and ran off to mma to avoid Cecilia Br

Miguel Cotto is 1000000x the fighter that Holm is. Holm's good, real good, but that comparison is fucking stupid.

The fact is, women's sports are pretty much a laughing stock. Who actually watches the WNBA? More people watch high school boys sports, than anyone watches any women's sports. Why? Cause high school boys are more skilled than adult women. It might not be politically correct to say, but it's true. I could take the best high school boys team and it would decimate the best woman's wnba team.

Nobody cares about womens sports. simple..

This is Mike Dolce we are talking about here. It's not a surprise how much stupid shit he will say to promote any interests he may have.

Who in right mind cares what this brolce clown has to say?

Holm is closer to Cotto in quality than Ronda is to Aldo.

Holm is one of the greatest female boxers ever. Cotto isn't even close to that.

This is Mike Dolce we are talking about here. It's not a surprise how much stupid shit he will say to promote any interests he may have.

What a horrible comparison, Dolce is delusional.
I hate to hear you guys all say stuff like this, so I'll just put my two cents in on this whole situation.

All I know is that with the help of the Dolce Diet I was able to see some serious results. I feel good and look even better. Mr. Dolce's recipes provided me with the earth based nutrients I needed to perfom, and also the unique flavor profiles I wanted to satisfy my appetite. Healthy living starts in the kitchen, and Mike Dolce really helped pushed me to start my journey with his own stories of physical change. The whole experience has been very inspirational. If you're reading this, thanks Mike.

You can follow him on instagram @thedolcediet for daily motivation, free of charge. Change the mind, change the body.

i'm so happy you're fat irl heheheehehhe

I hate to hear you guys all say stuff like this, so I'll just put my two cents in on this whole situation.

All I know is that with the help of the Dolce Diet I was able to see some serious results. I feel good and look even better. Mr. Dolce's recipes provided me with the earth based nutrients I needed to perfom, and also the unique flavor profiles I wanted to satisfy my appetite. Healthy living starts in the kitchen, and Mike Dolce really helped pushed me to start my journey with his own stories of physical change. The whole experience has been very inspirational. If you're reading this, thanks Mike.

You can follow him on instagram @thedolcediet for daily motivation, free of charge. Change the mind, change the body.

Is this a serious post?

Back