Mike Dolce’s thoughts on the election

Rockapotomuss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
In a recent retweet

And followed up by

it appears Mike Dolce wants us to focus on diet and nutrition more than politics. Is he right?

true story: i have gained 15 pounds of pure fat since March. Yesterday a started working out again for the first time. I needed to do something to combat seasonal/covid/election depression.

what he is saying seems to be true, but he is a douche in the way that he is saying it

and im a Dolce fan

"Life expectancy in the USA has declined the last 2 years in a row. Once under Obama, and once under Trump."

I'm not sure who Mike Dolce is, but that doesn't make sense.
Dolce is a fucking moron.

He's that "nutritionist" that fighters like Alves used... and still missed weight with. I read his book and most of the diet shit is common sense and the rest is him self-fellating how awesome he is.

the guy comes across like those douches in the gym that see what you're lifting then try to outperform you to feel better about themselves right next to you.

"Life expectancy in the USA has declined the last 2 years in a row. Once under Obama, and once under Trump."

Do you even follow MMA, bro?

It seems like good advice.

How about people take care of themselves the best they can and also stay informed on the fate of their country?

Are these two things are somehow mutually exclusive?

Not really.

How about people take care of themselves the best they can and also stay informed on the fate of their country?

Did I miss how these two things are somehow mutually exclusive?

Bro if you're clangin n bangin aint no one got time for that (except for me, I can do both).

Do you even follow MMA, bro?

I follow MMA, but not as closely as I follow boxing. So if this guy made his name as an MMA nutritionist, I could easily be unaware him. I don't follow that part of the sport.

But I know all the big stars. Ken Shamrock, Royce Gracie, Dan Severn, etc.

I follow MMA, but not as closely as I follow boxing. So if this guy made his name as an MMA nutritionist, I could easily be unaware him. I don't follow that part of the sport.

<31>

I think he means 2 terms.

Is it a proven fact Stevia's the way to lose weight?
iXSa9H.gif

and Kimbo Slice

Back