Mike Brown wealthiest MMA trainer

countonme

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Mike Brown has got to be one of the wealthiest MMA trainers I see this guy on every UFC card or show big and small

Don't know if he's the wealthiest but he's certainly making more money than when he fought. By all accounts he's supposed to be a legit ass trainer. He seems very hard nosed and I much more trust a guy whose been in there and knows the deal than a betta like gregory jackson

#GUERNICAbless

Source? I dont mean your asshole.
He's guessing
he even says "has to be"

And as far as him being on almost every card
we know that's true
because a commentator mentions it almost every card. He also is one of the headcoaches at one of MMAs largest gyms.

So he's PROBABLY one of the richer trainers out there.

He's guessing
he even says "has to be"

And as far as him being on almost every card
we know that's true
because a commentator mentions it almost every card. He also is one of the headcoaches at one of MMAs largest gyms.

So he's PROBABLY one of the richer trainers out there.

Damn bro, why you gotta be like that. I feel i got bitchslapped. Ill take the L.

Brown is legit and is part of a world class coaching staff. Don't know if he's the richest but he's sure making bank.

Don't know if he's the wealthiest but he's certainly making more money than when he fought. By all accounts he's supposed to be a legit ass trainer. He seems very hard nosed and I much more trust a guy whose been in there and knows the deal than a betta like gregory jackson

#GUERNICAbless
I agree with the post to some extent who knows....So solid post minus the whole blessing yourself part. That was and will always be weaksauce.

He is the wealthiest. He got in on the ground floor of those claw machines you see in bowling alleys. Made a fortune!

Plus he dumped his NORTEL stock before anyone else.

Mike Brown has got to be one of the wealthiest MMA trainers I see this guy on every UFC card or show big and small
Naw it'd be J/W

That gym has well over 200 fighters, so many ppl are at that gym the city of Albuquerque practically depends on that revenue to exist as a city, it's such a bum fuck shitty place, how else can you explain that Jon Jones gets away scott free from a hit and run on a PREGNANT woman!!!, as a black man?

Cuz of that J/W money

I bet Randy Couture made more money from one expendables movie.

Fighters generally don't pay their coaches to corner them. He works at ATT bro. Es normal.

Wonder how much bang, Master Yoda, and them east coast boys with Longo make annually, purely as trainers

I hope so. I like people to have financial success.

Money is good, eh????

Back