Mike "Aluminum Can" Perry

With all the hype on these forums I expected more from him. Did he break his hand or was he just that gassed?

He got KO'd by
tumblr_men7r9eiNn1rs0sdho1_500.gif
tumblr_obg2qsmema1sa3fuko5_400.gif

LOL you're a woman. That's the funniest thing about this whole thread. Your boyfriend should take the computer out of the kitchen.
You're clearly distracted and there's someone waiting for a sandwich where you currently are
You sound like a gay lover who just saw his boyfriend get stomp by the Versace model.

Go back to jerking off to dudes

Jouban pieced aluminum Perry the fukk up on feet.

All these boys coming out the closet professing their love to JouRan!!

Perry was just too inefficient with his strikes tonight
Is normal for a young prospect of his caliber
Platinum Mike will run this one back and make the proper adjustments

Bless the haters IMG_1224.JPG

He'd get destroyed in Bellator too. Imagine hat MVP, Rory, Koreshkov or Lima would do?? Mike got DOMINATED by Jobber Joban.

Why are you shitting on Jouban? He's 6-2 in the UFC and one of the more exciting guys to watch.

Why are you shitting on Jouban? He's 6-2 in the UFC and one of the more exciting guys to watch.
Sure, he's a good fighter. But, he's not a top 10 fighter. He honestly might not even be top 10 outside the UFC w/ guys like Askren, Rory, Lima, etc.. It's not like PMP got dominated by a Prime GSP here,,,,,,,,and why I bring it up isnt to shit on Jouban but to point to the fact that he was proclaimed future GOAT, a 3 weight world champion and the Jon Jones of the future around here. He got smashed by a guy that is fairly ranked 20-30. I mean look at what Tumenov did to him and Einstein isnt even like in the top 15 anymore.
And tho I agree he is exciting, Id be shocked if he is able to ever beat a top ten guy.

Alliteration, moron. Trying to make a point, moron. Jouban is not elite and he murked a guy that was widely heralded to be elite. And it's certainly better than the other nickname for him, "Jobum". Go chase down some of the people that called him and chew them out instead or clean the sand out of your va-jay-jay.

You sound like a gay lover who just saw his boyfriend get stomp by the Versace model.

Go back to jerking off to dudes
No I don't. But you sound like a woman. Or maybe English isn't your first language. Either way, go make me a sandwich while the men discuss the topics of the day

<{dootch}>

Back