Social Mika "Karen" Brzezynski wants "President Tump" banned from Twitter

I mean, has or does Trump violate the TOS?
Their TOS sucks and it's better that Trump is on Twitter.

I'm also of the mind that Twitter and similar tech companies should be taxed and regulated as utilities and 1st Amendment protections should apply.

I'm torn , I don't think he's any worse than a lot of the other cunts on twitter but It would be amusing to see the shit fit he'd throw if he got banned though he'd probably have to put his rant about it out on TikTok and no one there would take any notice unless he was doing a little dance at the same time .

I'm also of the mind that Twitter and similar tech companies should be taxed and regulated as utilities and 1st Amendment protections should apply.

Thats odd. I dont agree. Facebook makes money from advertisers, and goes by their customers (the advertisers) rules.

It never ceases to amaze me how liberals never think about consequences for actions.

They want Trump off twitter? Then they yell at twitter execs to kick Trump off twitter, and *poof* Trump is off twitter, problem solved! Yay! Right?

Except... twitter execs hate Trump, and have hated him for years... so why haven't they already kicked Trump off?

Mmmhhmmmm... without going into a dozen possibilities as to why they see Trump's presence on their platform as a lesser liability to their platform than the larger liability of kicking him off... lets just assume Twitter execs have throughly researched the probable backlash from a massive portion of their userbase, and would-be future userbase, and figured that its not worth it.

Its very doubtful Mika is smart enough to figure that out, which isn't surprising at all - She's an MSNBC host.

I don't want him banned. Everyone has the option to not read his tweets if they don't want to.

Is everyone a Karen now.
i was about to say, i'm getting tired of this revisionist memery and that karens definitely all vote trump, but....just look at the haircut, and she wants to speak to the manager of twitter

<TheWire1>

SatisfiedDarkGalapagostortoise-max-1mb.gif

I hope Trump stays on Twitter.
Trump is not a leader. One reason he is losing the Double Hater vote is because Trump spends so much time whining and being a twat on Twitter.
Leaders lead and not Tweet like a teenage girl saying how everyone is unfair.
Could you imagine Abe Lincoln tweeting insults about Jefferson Davis. Abe wouldn’t because that what leaders do. They lead.
Trump is the worst leader of my lifetime. One thing life has taught Me is trust fund babies born with a silver spoons in their mouth, usually are terrible leaders.

Anytime a new thing comes out, it’s gets overused at the beginning.

At first I just thought it had to do with non-minority women ratting out minorities for performing innocent activities which may or may not be a violation of local statutes.

Now TS is using it for a member of the far left for simply being a rat.

Maybe memes are meant to be open ended in meaning. Lol

What do you mean by this?

I can start calling people :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s and :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s on twitter without getting banned?

There's a whole bunch of platforms where people can post whatever they want. Big part of why they're unpopular is because they're hub for racism/homophobia etc.

I'm hardly one to defend corporate entities but forcing companies to destroy their product so people can use their free platform to spew racist rhetoric is nuts.

On the other hand I really fucking hate twitter...

Really though the main reason i'm pro public platforms banning whoever they want is that I have no sympathy for the people getting banned.

I don't think there is anything more first world problem than the "plight" of the banned from a free public forum victim.

Basically they give people a free service and the only condition is you obey the terms of service.

You're not a paying customer.

They're whinging about getting banned from a free public forum even though there are hundreds of other free forums that you will never get banned from... because they're not as popular?

I don't think you can get more entitled.

Sure they sell shit and use your info for money. But it's fucking free!

If I said i'd mow your lawns for life for free and the only condition is that you never watered or fed the garden that's a pretty sweet deal...

You wouldn't feel sorry for the person who broke the agreement right? That would be crazy.

This is 50 free mowing services, some of which have no strings attached and you're winging about me not wanting to mow your lawns because you broke our agreement even though there are dozens of other free services...

When it comes to the plights of a group of people I think the only group i'm less sympathetic to is the plight of incarcerated pedophiles.

Is everyone a Karen now.

To be fair, she’s middle aged, has blonde hair, has the haircut, and she created a scene and called the manager.

She actually meets every requirement for the label.

We have multiple members of the media who openly support censoring and/or controlling how the duly elected President delivers his message to the American people. No outrage about that, huh? We want the MSM deciding what we should and shouldn't hear?

To be fair, she’s middle aged, has blonde hair, has the haircut, and she created a scene and called the manager.

She actually meets every requirement for the label.

I guess I’m just used to the meme being used against the right.

Back