Social Mika "Karen" Brzezynski wants "President Tump" banned from Twitter

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

Video timestamped at 8:36 for an excellent takedown of all of the Democrats who whine about Trump being on Twitter.

QueasyUniformAnole-size_restricted.gif

It is pretty ridiculous trump complains about how unfair social media is but has no problem going on sociall media and accusing someone of murder

The more important question should related to why the leader of the free world is spouting conspiracy theories about Joe Scarborough because he can't stop watching Joe's morning show on tv......................

I mean, has or does Trump violate the TOS?

It would be better for Trump too.

I don't use Twitter outside of links posted here, but I feel like Trump getting banned would result in some truly amazing soundbites. Here's hoping!

Hundreds of people probably thousands have been banned for less

Isn’t this the chick who got wet while arguing with Russell Brand?

In the safe space of Twitter there's no place for the president.
How democratic.
Hopefully Twitter bans Donald so they can lose half of their traffic.
Get woke, go broke.

Think of the resources the leader of the richest nation in Earth must have at his disposal to help him run the country.

Cofeffe

He shouldn't get preferential treatment because he's president....enforce the terms fairly for everyone.

But Twitter has already said they wouldn't ban him despite him violating their policies.

lol. this dumb broad actually tried to call the manager of twitter to get the President kicked off the platform. that is one stupid ass bitch in my opinion.

Back