@purple
Reaction score
983712_527774864014815_7525644745878422895_n.png

Will Chope vs. Mauricio dos Santos Jr.

Michael Tobin vs. Pat Promrangka

Reydon Romero vs. Yojiro Uchimura

Takahiro Ashida vs. Miguel Torres

Last edited:
Will chope and Torres having another start in the minors :)
Hope Will Chope comes out of that loss with Ki-Bum Moon, that I can't believe and really gotta see what happened in there. Do you have any vids?

really hoping uchimura does well in this.

Will chope and Torres having another start in the minors :)
Hope Will Chope comes out of that loss with Ki-Bum Moon, that I can't believe and really gotta see what happened in there. Do you have any vids?

I haven't seen it, but I heard it was a decision. No flash KO or anything like that.

Just over a week away! Really hoping Torres wins this tourney. Does anyone know if there will be a live stream for this?

Is it a one night tournament or over several events ?

I believe the quarterfinals are at this event then the semis and finals are at the next event.

Does anyone know if there will be a live stream for this?

I think it will be on Super Sports Arena, which is a gratis Singaporean TV channel. Not sure if it's possible/easy to watch it online :) They've also broadcast an "action-driven 26-min documentary titled 'The Road to Battle Royale'" but I couldn't find it online.

Remember the good ole days when Miguel was the best bantamweight in the world?

I miss those days.

Remember the good ole days when Miguel was the best bantamweight in the world?

I miss those days.

I remember Torres being 37-1, finishing most of his opponents. But once the competition stepped up, his humility was shown. The back to back losses against Bowles and Benavidez started it, but the 3 loss streak including being subbed by Pablo Alfonso was harsh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back