Miguel Torres out of the tournament?

JustinvR

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If you look at GLORY's website, the semifinal match-up between Oblonsky and Torres has been changed to Oblonsky vs Vinicius. Is that an error or something or is Torres out of the tournament? if Anyone knows if he is, why?

759da1f7e2661f234f3aeb2df96b3ef7.png

http://www.gloryworldseries.com/en/

Good, he was probably gonna die out there. Its possibly he couldn't get licensed perhaps?

It probably benefits kickboxing fans as well as Torres himself.

Hopefully he's not injured enough to pull out of the Choate fight. Another build-up fight to prepare himself for the Rebel's featherweight tournament is great for him, and I was looking forward to Torres [hopefully] winning again this weekend.

Yes, apparently it`s true. There was a post on Facebook earlier saying so and then I checked the website and it had been changed. Personally, I have mixed feelings. I`m glad that a legitimate Kickboxer gets a shot in the tournament and yet, this might hurt the potential ratings.

Shane Oblonsky has 10 total fights and is in this tournament because he beat Malaipet.

Maybe Torres would have gotten KO'd, but he was going against an unproven fighter. Lol at the people in this thread and other threads saying he was going to get killed, as if Shane Oblonsky is some world beater.

Last edited:
Huge loss in ratings without the superstar Miguel Torres on this card. Glory is screwed.

no interest in this tournament Sitmonchai will probably win without difficulty

I'm still curious about the reason they didn't include Raz Sarkisjan in the tournament.

Back