Miguel Cotto vs. Antonio Margarito Promo Fan Trailer

To make everything seem epic, insert that song. Requiem for a dream song.

To be honest though, only the music hyped the trailer. The trailer was cut well, but I did not like the clips.

To be honest though, only the music hyped the trailer. The trailer was cut well, but I did not like the clips.

you're right about the music.

don't think you liked the clips because of the way it was cut.

The staredown in the end was a nice touch. The music did give me a boner though.

that track will never die.

the staredown was tight.

Cotto has a beaucoup amount of footage that would have worked with the trailer. Cotto wrecks people and I like that. And even though Magarito hasn't had great moments in recent fights due to stiff competition (save for Cintron & Golden Johnson). They could have went back and got footage of him wrecking Six Heads Lewis, Kyvelos, Gomez, and Antonio Diaz.

Cotto has a beaucoup amount of footage that would have worked with the trailer. Cotto wrecks people and I like that. And even though Magarito hasn't had great moments in recent fights due to stiff competition (save for Cintron & Golden Johnson). They could have went back and got footage of him wrecking Six Heads Lewis, Kyvelos, Gomez, and Antonio Diaz.

i'm with you...

what about prefight instructions (staredown)..ya know the over the shoulder shot? i want to see the killer in they're eyes.

how about michael buffer? jimmy lennon?

how about post fight celebrations?

how about when tony was talking shit to clottey asking him to bring it?

how about them taking their first steps through the ropes?

okay...i'll stop now.

"Miguel Cotto doesn't just beat you He beats you up" -Loved that Line :icon_chee

You should put this to P&M section :icon_chee

Back