News Miguel Baeza will now fight Jeremiah Wells on UFC Vegas 11, Sept. 19

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Jeremiah Wells (8-2) will be making his UFC debut as a replacement for Mickey Gall who was pulled out due to injury.

After he (expectedly) destroyed CM Punk and Sage Northcutt he kinda of fell out of my radar but I was curious to see this fight.

Baeza could be a star, in my opinion. Really enjoyed his fight with Matt Brown, interested to see how he does going forward.

Wells is an absolute unit.

Crazy power in his hands, capable ground game, and great finishing instincts. A little old and short for the weight class, but dude is built like a brickhouse and can go three rounds easy. No miles either. Baeza went from a guaranteed W over another name to a very risky fight.

FlickeringThirdHalicore-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
After he (expectedly) destroyed CM Punk and Sage Northcutt he kinda of fell out of my radar but I was curious to see this fight.
Did you miss Mickey Gall getting dominated by Diego Sanchez.

Crazy power in his hands, capable ground game, and great finishing instincts. A little old and short for the weight class, but dude is built like a brickhouse and can go three rounds easy. No miles either. Baeza went from a guaranteed W over another name to a very risky fight.

Yeah was gonna say this, Wells is no joke, been impressed with him in the regionals.

Excited to see him. Looking like a guy who can pull an upset.

Back