Crime Migrant stabs a pregnant woman in a hospital in Germany

Just shower thoughts or somehow relevant to what I said?

It's not relevant to what you said at all. A lot of the responses I get on here do not seem to be relevant to anything I've said either. Some of these guys have canned responses, based on things they've heard, that they regurgitate from thread to thread. In this one, multiple posters have accused me of attacking white people. But I have not said anything about white people at all, it's just one of their canned responses. It's bizarre.

Prior to that they weren’t terrorists who wanted to rule the land with sharia and Islam? CIA teach them that?

Nope.

afghanistan1.jpg

No one says "all" migrants are like this but nice try at appearing so virtuous.
You can’t blame his stupidity,he just wants to let everyone in and have the bad just commit the crimes and then we can deal with them.... I’m so sick of the same old argument that if born citizens do this we should allow more in who will follow suit.

Le sigh
Those same people a year later thought bag heads were neat because he cia told them so

Nope, it took a decade of civil war and ideological adoctrination. Funded by the governments of Pakistan, USA and Saudi Arabia.

It's not relevant to what you said at all. A lot of the responses I get on here do not seem to be relevant to anything I've said either. Some of these guys have canned responses, based on things they've heard, that they regurgitate from thread to thread. In this one, multiple posters have accused me of attacking white people. But I have not said anything about white people at all, it's just one of their canned responses. It's bizarre.
It actually is surreal. There’s almost no real engagement with some posters. They just latch on to one thing you said and give the worst possible interpretation of that a response.

It actually is surreal. There’s almost no real engagement with some posters. They just latch on to one thing you said and give the worst possible interpretation of that a response.

Or they don't even latch onto something you said, they entirely fabricate something you said.

Do you really lack the nuance to not understand that or are you just trying to make some kind of shitty joke/point combo ?
Playing the willful ignorance card. It's disgusting.

Or they don't even latch onto something you said, they entirely fabricate something you said.
It’s the subtext, dude. No need to ever say it for them to know what you really mean.

WEll I mean if abortion is legal whys it wrong for someone to murder your unborn child you wanted to bring into the world . ITS BASICALLY THE SAME THING !!!!!

WEll I mean if abortion is legal whys it wrong for someone to murder your unborn child you wanted to bring into the world . ITS BASICALLY THE SAME THING !!!!!

They are just trying to force as many unrelated talking points as possible into the thread.

You can’t claim it’s a baby when it’s convenient. Sorry. So the guy is charged with assault same as he would for stabbing anyone.

You can’t claim it’s a baby when it’s convenient. Sorry. So the guy is charged with assault same as he would for stabbing anyone.
I think he was being sarcastic,if not he’s completely retarded.

Its not a matter of convenient its a matter of intent. Aborting a baby early on because you dont think you should be a mother and intending to bring a kid into the world and almost being there and having someone take that from you arent even comparable .

You are making a bad argument .

Afghanistan, literally, had a mere 75KM of paved road IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY before the US got there....

I spent a year there, in the capitol, and didn't see one adult women. Like at all. They weren't hiding them b/c of us if you catch my drift

Its not a matter of convenient its a matter of intent. Aborting a baby early on because you dont think you should be a mother and intending to bring a kid into the world and almost being there and having someone take that from you arent even comparable .

You are making a bad argument .
What did you take away? There is nothing there just some cells

Back