Crime Migrant stabs a pregnant woman in a hospital in Germany

sad....but if afghanistan hasnt been used as proxy war by the west since the 80s you wouldnt have so many loons from that place. These people are born under war and violence and thats all they experienced all their lives. So when the west go over to those countries and messed them up, this is the consequences

sad....but if afghanistan hasnt been used as proxy war by the west since the 80s you wouldnt have so many loons from that place. These people are born under war and violence and thats all they experienced all their lives. So when the west go over to those countries and messed them up, this is the consequences

Regardless of the causes, how about we control a little better who we let in?

Anybody who has been remotely following German news for a couple of years knows that Afghans have been extremely problematic as a group.

do29HY8.gif

Yeah poor guy. He shouldn’t be held accountable for stabbing a pregnant chick.

You can't murder an "unborn baby". An "unborn baby" is nothing more than a bundle of useless cells that can be exterminated for whatever reason the mother chooses.

The migrant should be charged with stabbing the woman but nothing else.

You're hilarious.

Karma has a way of coming around. Wonder what you would say if it was your wife, sister, or daughter.

Also, didnt he read the sign on the door of the hospital saying no weapons allowed?

You can't murder an "unborn baby". An "unborn baby" is nothing more than a bundle of useless cells that can be exterminated for whatever reason the mother chooses.

The migrant should be charged with stabbing the woman but nothing else.

I am pro-abortion too, of course, but what if the baby was like 2 months from its term?

Would you say the same thing?

Yeah poor guy. He shouldn’t be held accountable for stabbing a pregnant chick.
he should and be punished for it. But Im just saying when these countries mess these places up....they create dysfunctionality that comes back to them.

he should and be punished for it. But Im just saying when these countries mess these places up....they create dysfunctionality that comes back to them.
Do you think we should let the Taliban in peace so that they can rule the country as they wish?

That's pretty sick. Pretty sure I'd be firmly against mass migration from the middle east and Africa if this happened to anybody I cared about.

dat dere “Germany” man and his Sharia compliant abortion.

That's pretty sick. Pretty sure I'd be firmly against mass migration from the middle east and Africa if this happened to anybody I cared about.

I think that there is a huge variability within these groups, with, for example, people from East Africa being much more problematic than people from West Africa.

I am also 100% sure that Afghans have a much higher crime rate in Germany than Turks, Iranians and Iraqis.

It can't be rocket science that Governments should be more careful with Afghan immigration than, say, with Serbian immigration, but of course, such ideas destroy careers and that lady's baby is just collateral damage of the progressist utopia.

Maybe there might be a backlash by Polish males on Afghan people after this ?

Back