Mighty Mouse's flying armbar is still the greatest submission i've seen in the UFC

Def top 2 for me.. amazing fight iq to pull that off

Damn. I don’t want to be that guy but you guys need to watch more MMA if Mighty Mouse doing an exhibition submission against a non opponent Is the best you’ve ever seen. Look up rumina sato, sakurabas spin around kimura on renzo, Royce triangling dan Severn when no one knew what a triangle was, or simply Chonan and his video game leg lock on Anderson Silva. The fact that it was against Anderson silva and not against.... I honestly can’t remember the name of mighty m’s opponent, automatically makes it a better contender.

Now the topic does state “in the ufc” so that discounts a lot of the stuff I’m talking about but here’s one that’s always been one of my favorite subs ever. The speed with which genki takes remedios’ back is unreal

Whats the odds for him pulling off an octopus hold in his next fight lol.

maxresdefault.jpg

Damn. I don’t want to be that guy but you guys need to watch more MMA if Mighty Mouse doing an exhibition submission against a non opponent Is the best you’ve ever seen. Look up rumina sato, sakurabas spin around kimura on renzo, Royce triangling dan Severn when no one knew what a triangle was, or simply Chonan and his video game leg lock on Anderson Silva. The fact that it was against Anderson silva and not against.... I honestly can’t remember the name of mighty m’s opponent, automatically makes it a better contender.

Now the topic does state “in the ufc” so that discounts a lot of the stuff I’m talking about but here’s one that’s always been one of my favorite subs ever. The speed with which genki takes remedios’ back is unreal

Reminds me of Ray Borg's rear naked choke. He's a great scrambler.

giphy.gif

It's nothing special

It was a tired guy in the 5 round looking for a way out

Still? 8 months after the fact? That is some crazy longevity.

It's cool looking, but really all it does is highlight how weak the division is and how much better DJ is than all the bums he's racking up his title defence 'record' against.

It's nothing special

It was a tired guy in the 5 round looking for a way out
Borg was not looking for a way out. In fact he pressed forward and looked for openings till the very end.

And so you can't deny it. Here's a GIF about a minute before the submission took place.

giphy.gif

Completely inaccurate actually. Borg pressed forward and looked for openings till the very end.

And so you can't deny it. Here's a GIF about a minute before the submission took place. Borg was not looking for a way out.

giphy.gif

Youll never see me giving credit to dj

Remember Dustin Hazelett's armbar? That was also a really good one.
giphy.gif

'Memmmmbbberrr???
tenor.gif

It's cool looking, but really all it does is highlight how weak the division is and how much better DJ is than all the bums he's racking up his title defence 'record' against.

Yeah that would definitely be a haters way of interpreting the situation.

Great string of KO's by Conor leading up to Aldo? Nah it just shows how weak that division is.
Great Anderson front kick on Vitor? Nah it's just proof Anderson only fights bums.

With that mentality no one could ever be an amazing fighter, cause any brilliant performance would just highlight that their opponent sucked.

Last edited:
It’s great, but Mir/Nog II is even greater.

<5><5><5>

Back