Mighty Mouse vs. Ray Borg Officially Rebooked For UFC 216 in Las Vegas

That's my main concern too. Borg couldn't make 125 with his team when be had months to prepare, and now he's supposed to make it in one month without his team? No joke, this is how fighters die. Even if he makes 125, who knows what internal damage and fluid depletion he'll have coming into the fight. A dehydrated brain makes it easier to get KOed or die.

While getting over his "unrelated" viral infection while just firing his nutrition team.

On top of that he's inexperienced and not ready under perfect circumstances.

If Borg misses weight or cannot fight again, i would immediately release him. No more chances for this guy. Already missed weight twice.

Weird decision. Hope Borg fails to make it again. I don't normally wish for such things, but DJ and the UFC need to be taught a lesson to prevent future instances of poor decision-making.

And no way this will be main event above Ferguson/Lee.

how is nik lentz vs will brooks and Bobby Green vs. Lando Vannata

on the prelims? Push both fights to the PPV and trade it for the MM fight.

Both Lee and Conor fought under MM. Statement to his needle movement capability.

giphy.gif

I like MM, but Borg is almost laughable now, with all the weight cut fails and this latest pull-out.
If he doesn't make it to this fight, he should be cut. Not just released from the UFC, but cut on his stupid fuckin face with a big fuckin blade.

216 was selling horribly and needed any help it could get.

Always thought 216 was in Detroit, hence why they had Kevin Lee on it. Woops.

Well, Demetron 3000 is a net PVP loss. It'll probably do 15 - 25,000 less than without him.

Also, LEL at someone in here referring to it as a 'big' fight.

Either way the fans win. Piss break before the main event or leave early to beat the traffic.

Really don't even get the hate for DJ. You can shit on Ray for missing weight, but lol at shitting on DJ. He's one of the most skilled fighters in any weight division, has 6 finishes in 10 fights as champ and continues to get better each fight. Not sure what more you'd want.

And for those saying 'oh he should fight TJ', well, the UFC should pay him if they want him to fight TJ. You guys should be more mad at the UFC for not making it happen than him. It costs them a fraction more of the gate/ppv $ to make it happen.

Great add to the card. Definitely makes 216 stronger. Hope the fight happens this time. And nothing crazy happens

Awesome. Now run circles around him so we can see a Super-Fight in 2018!!!

Back