Mighty Mouse title defense record in UFC, KTFO 1st time of career in ONE

?

• Total voters
One and Rizin have really good FLW and BW divisions, Mighty Mouse is probably out of his prime but the competition there isn’t a joke. DJ was never a GOAT though.

Gifs please

With that said anyone who thinks a 125lb man can be top5 P4P probably also thinks there are more than 2 genders.
Sorry I think the number mixed with letters confused you. P4P means Pound for Pound. Now you know what that means you can fix your mistake.

Dude that ko'd him looks massive like 2 weight classes bigger than MM

"at this stage"

arent you one of those retards who shits on Fedor for losing past his prime?

Guess what age Fedor was when he started losing and what age Mighty Mouse is now

<{Heymansnicker}>

Fedor lost worse in his prime. 34-35 is prime age for HWs and he got smashed in those years by one good, one average and one MW fighter. FWs rely more on speed and reflexes so 30+ is out of their primes. MM has an excuse as he’s clearly out of his prime for a FW. What was Fedor’s excuse losing? Couldn’t fix the fights or take peds like in Japan?

Rory has a 3-2-1 record in Bellator...

Saucy is 5-1 but was 5-0 in UFC post USADA

Bader is the only one that really went and dominated. And he just got KTFO.

Plenty of fighters have had better records in the UFC than Bellator too BTW like Alexander Volkov.
If it's a young rise that then puts you in the ufc from bellator your probably pretty good. If it a late slide in the ufc that puts you in bellator or one or whatever that's hard to compare.

Fedor lost worse in his prime. 34-35 is prime age for HWs and he got smashed in those years by one good, one average and one MW fighter. FWs rely more on speed and reflexes so 30+ is out of their primes. MM has an excuse as he’s clearly out of his prime for a FW. What was Fedor’s excuse losing? Couldn’t fix the fights or take peds like in Japan?
Fedor was amazing around 30. While this is unpopular on here I don't believe a roughly 3 year run as the best gives you the goat award. Jon was the best for probably 10. St pierre like 5 anderson like 5. That's how I judge goat. How long were you inarguably the greatest fighter on the planet as judged by competent people

So you understand what it means, and yet you are completely unaware that your hot take is mindbogglingly retarded?

Nothing retarded about considering more deserving candidates than a guy who beats 120lb midgets.

Did I say that? I said there are better candidates for a top 5 p4p fighter than guy who beats 120lb men.

Why is the weight relevant? I have also never heard of a FLW who weighs 120lbs, their fighting weight is usually around 140lbs.

Gifs please

With that said anyone who thinks a 125lb man can be top5 P4P probably also thinks there are more than 2 genders.
Do you know what p4p stands for? Lol

Why is the weight relevant? I have also never heard of a FLW who weighs 120lbs, their fighting weight is usually around 140lbs.

Because I give other fighters more credit for beating top 10 fighters in higher weight classes with wider talent pools and more danger.

Because I give other fighters more credit for beating top 10 fighters in higher weight classes with wider talent pools and more danger.

Are you aware of how much there are pro FLW's globally compared to pro HW's, for example?

I get your point, but unless you know the actual number of pro's in each weightclass globally, you can't compare the competitiveness between weightclasses.

Are you aware of how much there are pro FLW's globally compared to pro HW's, for example?

I get your point, but unless you know the actual number of pro's in each weightclass globally, you can't compare the competitiveness between weightclasses.

Quality over quantity. Chris Cariaso was a top contender. That tells you all you need to know.

Gifs please

of they fight at different weightsbthey can. but if they never go up in weight they cant. p4p is about your skills transcending any weight or size advantages

of they fight at different weightsbthey can. but if they never go up in weight they cant. p4p is about your skills transcending any weight or size advantages

Skills are fleeting in a division where Chris Cariaso is a top contender.

Quality over quantity. Chris Cariaso was a top contender. That tells you all you need to know.

Sure, but he might still be more skilled than someone like Derrick Lewis, who also fought for the belt and might even get a second shot soon.

Sometimes I feel people maybe consider FLWs less skilled at least partly because they are just not as well known compared to fighters in more popular weightclasses.

I'm not sure, but I believe the number of pro FLWs globally is at least close to the number of pro LHW's, and especially HW's. Maybe even a bit higher.

Funny that grounded knees are legal in one. After hearing so many people say that dana can't change rules for ufc fights. Yes he can and should

And how can he do that?
You know the unified rules of MMA are made up by the Athletic commissions in the USA.
What an org in Asia does has no bearing on what is done in US..

Back