Mighty Mouse title defense record in UFC, KTFO 1st time of career in ONE

?

• Total voters
UFC fighters always get their ass kicked by fighters from other orgs.

I thought everyone knew that already. Go back to the UFC where the competition is easier
You mean like Bader, Rory, & Mousasi? Destroyed multiple times in the UFC, then go dominate Beltalor? Nice try

ONE is underrated but DJ is a fucking legend and flyweight wouldnt be anything without him. Hespect to both him and moraes
For sure the best flyweight ever if outside of cejudo but that's prime vs time. Regardless if not for mm flyweight would have folded as fast as it was created so I appreciate him.

Heavyweight and Flyweight are very different. Heavier guys can have longer careers. The lighters weight guys that stay around too long don't fare to well.
Funny that grounded knees are legal in one. After hearing so many people say that dana can't change rules for ufc fights. Yes he can and should

bwahaha..hopefully this puts an end to the mighty mouse p4p talk!! oh, and wrong forum!!!!!!

i doubt MM cares about P4P or ranking. The man moved to ONE and is getting PAID. He got an 8-figure contract i believe.

haha! ufc p4p champ gets tooled by the b-league fighter!!

You mean like Bader, Rory, & Mousasi? Destroyed multiple times in the UFC, then go dominate Beltalor? Nice try

Rory has a 3-2-1 record in Bellator...

Saucy is 5-1 but was 5-0 in UFC post USADA

Bader is the only one that really went and dominated. And he just got KTFO.

Plenty of fighters have had better records in the UFC than Bellator too BTW like Alexander Volkov.

Rory has a 3-2-1 record in Bellator...

Saucy is 5-1 but was 5-0 in UFC post USADA

Bader is the only one that really went and dominated. And he just got KTFO.

Plenty of fighters have had better records in the UFC than Bellator too BTW like Alexander Volkov.

Honestly this whole being fans of organisations rather than fighters thing is weird to me. Some people are too far gone with it but don't go down that road, it's just odd.

Honestly this whole being fans of organisations rather than fighters thing is weird to me. Some people are too far gone with it but don't go down that road, it's just odd.

Im just avin a giggle m8 i dont think Bellator is better than UFC or anything. But there are too many nimrods in the heavies that think leagues that arent the UFC suck balls

Im just avin a giggle m8 i dont think Bellator is better than UFC or anything. But there are too many nimrods in the heavies that think leagues that arent the UFC suck balls

Fair enough I just think it comes across as disrespectful to the fighters sometimes (not you specifically) and I also don't think that people are more likely to give other orgs a chance because people insult them.

ONE is underrated but DJ is a fucking legend and flyweight wouldnt be anything without him. Hespect to both him and moraes
I feel ONE is rated exactly where it deserves to be. Their Kickboxing and Muay Thai are great. Their MMA is below average.

PFL > Bellator > ONE FC.

Back