Mighty Mouse title defense record in UFC, KTFO 1st time of career in ONE

?

• Total voters
UFC fighters always get their ass kicked by fighters from other orgs.

I thought everyone knew that already. Go back to the UFC where the competition is easier

Obviously wasn't easy enough for your boy Mousasi

Reactions: lsa
The greats all end up getting clocked

hell Fedor got beat into a living death by Fabio Maldonado for crying out loud

Dude hadn't fought in a year and a half. Probably a little ring rust to go with that size disadvantage. Which reminds me, isn't One supposed to monitor weight cuts? There's no fucking way Moraes is cutting that much safely.

It was once he got healed from 2 torn ACL's :) he went on a huge streak when he was healthy

Right, and what was the excuse for the Lovato fight again? Remind me, I'm sure you have several lined up. Good thing Lovato retired due to medical issues, otherwise Moose wouldn't even be champ in Bellator right? ;)

You hate on UFC a lot, but how many UFC rejects are Bellator champs right now? And wasn't Ryan fucking Bader champ champ at one time?

Right, and what was the excuse for the Lovato fight again? Remind me, I'm sure you have several lined up. Good thing Lovato retired due to medical issues, otherwise Moose wouldn't even be champ in Bellator right? ;)

You hate on UFC a lot, but how many UFC rejects are Bellator champs right now? And wasn't Ryan fucking Bader champ champ at one time?

Dude dont bother. Theres like 11 people dumb enough to buy that nonsense. Neither of these guys have fought for the Ufc in years. There losses, btw Alvarez was dominating he just got dqed, literally have no reflection on the Ufc.

Anti Ufc mma fans are probably the dumbest fans in the history of sports and there are some dumb fucks who are sports fans.

Imagine posting thousands upon thousands of posts about something that you cant stand? How sad must their lives be? Theres no way anyone whos ever got pussy devotes that much energy to something that stupid.

Eh, guess the “no extreme weight cutting before fight” policy of One FC only applies to Americans... Every opponent so far for Eddie and DJ look bigger than them.

Was expecting Eddie to visibly outsize those guys in Asia, like when he fought Joachim Hansen in DREAM, but nope, he was smaller than all of his 3 opponents.

hes been pretty undersized in each onefc fight. fought two asians who are usually not known to use roids. then fights a guy who can muscle him around and he gets tko'd for the first time. I dont think dj was ever meant to fight above 125 and he was best cutting to that weight in the ufc. the judges fucked his entire career and created triple c with that decision. i think dj won and would have beat jon jones record easy inside the ufc under usada cutting to 125

First loss in nearly a decade
Guy clearly sucks and was never very good .
Also that weight rule that ONE FC has is complete bullshit and for show. There is absolutely no way MM and Moraes were close to the same size

Anyone who thinks weight disqualifies you from being on a p4p list, is a whole new level of retarded that science likely has not discovered yet.

Yea because wins over Chris Cariaso are so great

Didn't even look like they were in the same weight class lol.

Back