Mighty mouse says he’s a very injured man..

And he still lost a split decision. He should have gotten the nod.

I mean, you cant really expect a 5'2 man to be built for fighting

According to mighty mouse, he’s got a torn LCL, possible torn Achilles, calf, night sweats, Psoriasis, eczema... you name it..

Thoughts?

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/24366120/demetrious-johnson-partially-tore-lcl-loss-henry-cejudo
trying to think where else I've heard such things....
Brazil-Country-Map-UPDT.ngsversion.1466609459209.jpg

So no immediate rematch then...whew!

DJ was relieved to lose that belt

I honestly agree.

I’ve, at tines in my life, been “the guy” or the guy in the spotlight to some smaller extent. I don’t think most people get how much pressure is on these guys.

MM has been criticized pretty heavily on this board, and I wouldn’t be suprised if he’s read it time or again.

These guys are still human, after all.

I honestly agree.

I’ve, at tines in my life, been “the guy” or the guy in the spotlight to some smaller extent. I don’t think most people get how much pressure is on these guys.

MM has been criticized pretty heavily on this board, and I wouldn’t be suprised if he’s read it time or again.

These guys are still human, after all.
Heavy lies the crown. DJ had an unprecedented run but he'll be more apt to expand his game rather than protect his streak.

ANd even with that Henry barely won a split decision that could’ve went the other way.

Mind you this is “the best someone has looked against DJ”

There is a pretty big difference between "I was only fighting at 70%" like Hendricks and reporting on your injuries when asked by a journalist. I wish people weren't so incredibly dumb, the world truly is a sad place sometimes. I don't like MM as a fighter, I think he is incredibly overrated and I usually fastforward his fights (I did that when he fought Cejudo and I was really surprised when they announced the results) but one thing that the most despicable hater can't take away from him is that he's a damn decent guy who doesn't blame others.

I dunno, I guess I’ll believe it, but saying this after a loss sounds like petty to me...

Minnie Mouse making Baby Jay, Big Nog and John Hendricks proud.

Dat carpal tunnel though.

That said i bet his wife can do more damage than that to the manlet after a rough night in the sack

So reporting damage that occurred during a fight is an excuse now?

Bunch of fucktards up in this ho'

MM has never said these injuries were the reason he lost the fight, he simply said they might've happened and did. One can deduce he probably lost the fight considering how close it was due to these injuries though, but that's not MM's fault.

Cejudo fucked him up more than I thought. So much for "all he did was hold me".

Last edited:
Even though it was a close fight it would be better to heal up and regroup. It's important not to do what joanna did after losing championship belt after a streak. Even a warm up before so mighty mouse can make sure he is mentally for it.

Lol what a bunch of petty bitches. He defended his title 11 times, with 7 finishes. Got shit on the entire time. Loses his title by controversial split and says he was injured, gets shit on some more.

You guys don't feel like 125 lb fighters could ragdoll you in the bedroom the way you like, so you're not impressed.

FFS we get it already.

How do so many people think he is giving excuses, at no point did he say he was injured going into the fight in that article, did I miss something?

Back