Media Mighty Mouse Reacts to Ariel vs Paddy

The "he said she said" instigation between fighters and of course the whole playing victim thing.

Someone needs to slap him.
The one thing I dont like is when he tries to manipulate certain fights to happen.

Like he was def trying to influence Valentina to fight Nunes for a third time,when she didnt really care. That fight is on the table whenever they want it,theres no rush. He wouldnt take no for an answer.

Do people just not remember ariel has been a shit bird since he showed up? the influx of casuals who havent been around long enough has been fooled. they see ariel cry and say hes been bullied and been to theropy. so they naturally go into comfort/defensive mode.

when in reality, stop talking shit and putting words into peoples mouths, stop backstabbing for clicks and revenue and wondering why no one around you actually likes you who isnt on your pay roll

give it time, hes gonna lie and put words in their favorite fighters mouths in a bad way, and spread nonsense.

paddy said hed do ariels show, then was offered money for another one. its literally a no brainer.

Last edited:
MM sounds bad. And I hate that I live in a world where Paddy is a bigger star than MM. apparently Paddy’s camp doesn’t see that both sides benefit from these interviews therefore you don’t pay. Having said that, if some small podcast that isn’t benefitting the fighter I can see getting paid. This ain’t that tho.

Funny how Paddy says journalists/media/content creators need to pay fighters for their time yet he didnt offer to pay DJ for his time? @theufcbaddy hypocrite much?

paddy said hed do ariels show, then was offered money for another one. its literally a no brainer.
I don’t care about Ariel, but let’s not rewrite history. He spent time on a podcast to trash Ariel. If he had come out and said I have only so much time to do media and I was getting paid for the other appearances this wouldn’t even be an issue. I would assume Ariel would even say as much. He used this as an excuse to trash Ariel like Ariel is in the wrong here. That’s just silly. He had an agenda to bring this out and it has backfired. And rightfully so.

the best part was when he pulled Paddy's voice message

It's hilarious that people still keep underestimating Ariel as some nerd who they can bully.

The guy is the top MMA media personality in spite of the fact that Dana and the UFC have been trying to run him out of the business for years. The UFC is usually successful when they target someone the way that they've come after Ariel.

They got rid of Loretta Hunt, Josh Gross, Jonathan Snowden and everybody else who was harshly critical of their business practices back in the day.

Last edited:
He literally read out what the manager said, and the msg was polite enough explaining that they're taking the paid stuff. Ariel immediately got pissy over not getting something that he would have gotten for free.

Then he goes on to say that he told the manager "They don't do that. I don't do that." in regards to getting paid by media, but that's bullshit too. Plenty of media outlets pay for this sort of shit. Them not paying is not established at all, even if it is the norm.
It's almost as if you couldn't possibly understand the situation less. How on earth does this still have to be spelled out for certain special people here?

Do people just not remember ariel has been a shit bird since he showed up? the influx of casuals who havent been around long enough has been fooled. they see ariel cry and say hes been bullied and been to theropy. so they naturally go into comfort/defensive mode.

when in reality, stop talking shit and putting words into peoples mouths, stop backstabbing for clicks and revenue and wondering why no one around you actually likes you who isnt on your pay roll

give it time, hes gonna lie and put words in their favorite fighters mouths in a bad way, and spread nonsense.

Damn, are people this retarded, or just refuse to watch the evidence in question? I can't even do a breakdown of all the points here, there is too much stupidity.

It's almost as if you couldn't possibly understand the situation less. How on earth does this still have to be spelled out for certain special people here?
Lol, there's a few people in here that are missing a few screws up top, it's pretty amazing if you really think about it.

Ahhh the old how dare he say what someone said. That big meany!

You sound very impartial here lol

It's hilarious that people still keep underestimating Ariel as some nerd who they can bully.

The guy is the top MMA media personality in spite of the fact that Dana and the UFC have been trying to run him out of the business for years. The UFC is usually successful when they target someone the way that they'vecome after Ariel. They got rid of Loretta Hunt, Josh Gross, Jonathan Snowden and everybody else who was harshly critical ofntheir business practices back in the day.
Some of us are old enough, and fans before the boom, to remember all that. Heck, Dana banned anyone from Sherdog back in the day and he essentially drove those reporters you mentioned out. Ariel’s far from perfect but better than just about anyone else especially the yes men like John Morgan

Some of us are old enough, and fans before the boom, to remember all that. Heck, Dana banned anyone from Sherdog back in the day and he essentially drove those reporters you mentioned out. Ariel’s far from perfect but better than just about anyone else especially the yes men like John Morgan

Yeah, Jordan Breen and TJ DeSantis used to do a podcast on Sherdog radio called "cheap seats" because the Sherdog staff had been without UFC credentials for so long that they had to buy tickets in the nosebleeds just to cover events.

Nobody in the MMA media who's been able to avoid conflict with the UFC can be trusted to give honest opinions.

Last edited:
"Paddy is a bigger star than me. He brings the noise..."

I do love his humility. He knows the score. He's not even resentful of it, like some fighters. Just keeps doing his thing.
For real -- from listening to him in this instance, you wouldn't know by his body language that he's on the short list for greatest fighters of all time (in my opinion and assuredly many others).

Back