Mighty Mouse: I'm worried about Jose Aldo

Truth hurts, huh.

Not as much as a 1-2 knockdown after the bell I bet

Truth is Chad didn't hear it either, you could tell through the tv how loud it was. I remember you making so many Lyoto Machida posts after the first Machida Shogun fight I was rustled enough to start an account, so good on you for that.

Conor is going to crush him, and I will crush all the shertards accounts who bet me. Can't wait, I will be sherdogs biggest mass murder of accounts in the history of the forums. I just hope all the pussies who thought I was "a scared" of internet forums don't back out like Aldo does with fights.

Yeah there's an entire thread dedicated to you ducking a bet that you were actually seen in but never had the guts to post in. I consider you irrelevant.

I think the reason aldo gets injured in practice so much is because some of his training partners do "come forward and pressure". Nova Uniao fighters have found success because they are well prepared for fights by actually fighting in training, not just sparring.

If Conor wins it's because he's more skilled than Aldo, not because Aldo can't handle pressure.

"Hey DJ you are headlining UFC 191 next month. So tell us, what do you think of Conor Mcgregor vs Jose Aldo?"

Truth is Chad didn't hear it either, you could tell through the tv how loud it was. I remember you making so many Lyoto Machida posts after the first Machida Shogun fight I was rustled enough to start an account, so good on you for that.

Hehe.

"Hey DJ you are headlining UFC 191 next month. So tell us, what do you think of Conor Mcgregor vs Jose Aldo?"

:icon_lol:

MM will get more fans from this interview than he did from his last fight.

So the truth is you've never seen a worse strike after the bell?

Noob.
Yeah, I saw that and :rolleyes:.

When I think of something intentionally after a bell, this comes to mind.

6f9gr4.jpg

You saying Jose doesn't hit that hard?

Compelling argument.

I'm saying there are worse cases of hits long after the bell. This wasn't even after the bell as much as it was during the bell. That's how fast Jose is.

Yeah, I saw that and :rolleyes:.

When I think of something intentionally after a bell, this comes to mind.

6f9gr4.jpg

I had never seen a gif of this. Kos actually put his guard up and tucked in his chin before getting sucker-punched. Impressive.

I'm saying there are worse cases of hits long after the bell. This wasn't even after the bell as much as it was during the bell. That's how fast Jose is.

You sound like a Paul Harris fan saying "there are later cranks".

Sad.

People are quick to forget the Connor got tossed around and lit up in the first round by Mendez. I don't see him getting the chance to recover against Aldo.

This, Peteys a good dude but Conor's balls have hypnotized him like it has 80% of sherdog.

Aldo via UD. I'm expecting a tough back to back fight. This has fight of the year written all of over it.

Back