Mighty Mouse "Cyborg vs Ronda would be Garbage at 135"

He is not right. Cyborg is a coward for trying to fight a much smaller opponent while roiding. No warrior spirit. Anyone can act tough when their only opponents got submitted by Ronda's opponents

She got busted 4 years ago

Is Ronda your sister or something? Assuming this is not the case, let the fighters fight, that is why they are there, to entertain us and to make they money by doing that. This is not an olympic sport or anything. No woman fight would entertain fans (except a few, like you) more than Ronda x Cyborg and this is enough of a reason for them to fight. We are not talking MM x Lesnar here, its a minimal difference between these 2 girls and they can easily arrange it, cw if anything.

No, she's my daughter. Do you know who you're talking to? I'm Dr. AnnMaria DeMars.

Let the fighters fight? I'm not stopping them from anything, lol. I'm simply, wondering wtf was going through DJ's head when he pulled out the "granted, drugs, herp derp." She needed drugs to make weight do she could fight because she is/was cycling so long she had to find a way to deplete her gains.

Hard lol @ "except a few, like you" what's with these alts and trolls thinking they know people they've never met, not even spoken to before. I don't watch WMMA, I've probably seen two fights, maybe three, four tops. I support it, but until the gals strike like Joanna mixed with Racoksky's(sp?) boxing or ideally better, learn wtf a clinch is (hard, not all judo gals are into MMA and there's no Greco to speak of for women last time I heard), I'm fine missing out.

The only women, Cyborg has a minimal difference from are: Gabi Garcia, Fallon Fox, & Caitleyn(sp?) Jenner. You do know Cyborg isn't a woman, right?

In all seriousness though, bad reply, from the very start. She floats around 180lbs, easily. What would Ronda's sister be doing on here? Wishful thinking? Chris Hansen would like a word with you...and it's not a proposition to start an affair.

Doesn't matter, as it has been for years now, the fight is at 135 or not at all. Cyborg will keep waiting hoping to bait them into it, but it doesn't seem to be working, so in the end Cyborg will become irrelevant in the broad scheme of things.

He is not right. Cyborg is a coward for trying to fight a much smaller opponent while roiding. No warrior spirit. Anyone can act tough when their only opponents got submitted by Ronda's opponents

Very childish reply.

I agree. It's a really fucking dangerous weight cut and I really wish Ronda would be willing to fight her at a 140lb catchweight. Weight cutting is stupidly dangerous and Cyborg cutting to 135 is the type of cut that could permanently destroy her kidneys. Ronda's already basically cleared out the shitty WBW division so Cyborg is the only interesting fight available.

DJ lol, sit down.

Here's what Cris says:

Justino appeared on Friday’s edition of*UFC Tonight*and claimed she can 100-percent make the drop to the bantamweight division.

“I have a professional nutritional guy and he helped me much easier to make 145. I can 100-percent make it,” said the 29-year-old.

Her nutritionist:

"If they want her to fight Dec. 5, it would be within the timeline," Lockhart told MMA Fighting of the chances that Justino could get down to 135 pounds for a fight with Rousey in time.
"It would be close, but she could definitely make 135 before Dec. 5."
Lockhart said that Justino has the mental and physical ability to quickly make the drop to bantamweight. "A lot of people don't have the athleticism or the conditioning or the mindset to do this, (but) she does," he said.
"I don't see it being a problem at all."
And Lockhart seemed to expect that Justino would be at full strength and normal featherweight fighting weight, even if she were to weigh in the day before to fight Rousey at 135 pounds. Normally, Justino is reported to fight at or near 170 pounds, the day after weighing in at 145 pounds.
"That's my goal," he said.
"My goal is to make her better, faster, more explosive at 135. ... She is going to fight exactly the way she does at 145 pounds."
http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/cyborg-justino-s-nutritionist-says-she-can-make-135-pounds-by-dec-to-fight-ronda-rousey-081015

I'd like to see them @ 135 first and then non-title @ 145 or catchweight. I think Ronda wins them both if both fighters are clean.

This is why a catch weight super fight makes the most sense at 140 lbs it would be a fight to see who is better no belts on the line just a fighters pride.....

No, she's my daughter. Do you know who you're talking to? I'm Dr. AnnMaria DeMars.

Let the fighters fight? I'm not stopping them from anything, lol. I'm simply, wondering wtf was going through DJ's head when he pulled out the "granted, drugs, herp derp." She needed drugs to make weight do she could fight because she is/was cycling so long she had to find a way to deplete her gains.

Hard lol @ "except a few, like you" what's with these alts and trolls thinking they know people they've never met, not even spoken to before. I don't watch WMMA, I've probably seen two fights, maybe three, four tops. I support it, but until the gals strike like Joanna mixed with Racoksky's(sp?) boxing or ideally better, learn wtf a clinch is (hard, not all judo gals are into MMA and there's no Greco to speak of for women last time I heard), I'm fine missing out.

The only women, Cyborg has a minimal difference from are: Gabi Garcia, Fallon Fox, & Caitleyn(sp?) Jenner. You do know Cyborg isn't a woman, right?

In all seriousness though, bad reply, from the very start. She floats around 180lbs, easily. What would Ronda's sister be doing on here? Wishful thinking? Chris Hansen would like a word with you...and it's not a proposition to start an affair.

since you made a big reply, heres mine.

I asked if she was your sister as IRONY, you understand that right? because you really seemed worried about Cyborg strenght hurting poor Ronda when you made your comments. What about it? You see huge guys losing to weaker ones, and? Thats skill. Well, if Cyborg tags Ronda and drops her, indeed she would take a severe punishment. And? They are fighters. Heal for some time and get back.

im against drugs in MMA. Totally. However we cant be naive to the point of believing fighters didnt do it. TRT or not, MANY did, many still do, but now its a different reality, tests, rules, enforcement (how accurate these are, I dont know, but times are different).

But as I said before: test the fighters. plain and simple. Not on peds? Great, fight on. On peds? Cancel the fight, fine the guy, ban him whatever. But the fact that someone has been caught juicing before is not such a big deal. Present is what matters.

to conclude, generally speaking Im not a big fan of interweight challenges, weight difference can really make a difference, thats why the different weights exist in the first place. Im just tired of this bs between Ronda and Cyborg. People cant stop talking about this fight and I would prefer a cw superfight happened, no titles involved. If Ronda is scared, or see no gains out of it to compensate the risk of being smashed, Ronda should stop bsing around saying she could beat men and stuff. Its pathethic.

He's right. They are two great fighters, and it would be awesome to see them fight, but they are in different weight classes and that's that.

This isn't like Pac/Mayweather where there is no reason for them to be ducking each other.

One of them has to compromise to fight the other, and why even bother if that has to happen.

Actually, Mayweather WAS bigger than Pacquiao in their primes.

Mayweather has only fought at 147 (WW) and above since 2006. He even forfeited $600K to Marquez in 2009 by weighing in 2 lbs over, at 146 rather than suck 2 more lbs. to make the 144 CW.

Pacman was at 130 (super featherweight) at the time. Even after becoming a defending 147 WW champ, Pacquiao made his opponents weigh in at 143 CW for years.

Not a huge difference by MMA standards but considering how deep boxing weight classes are, they were almost a full weight class apart in the primes.

MM throwing a lot of shade in the past couple of days, he finally decided he wants to put some butts in seats?

She's never once said she has a nutritionist and the cut to 145 is easy.
No, she said "medical doctor."

This was from Feb 2014:

I'm currently training to fight at 145 on March 28 and in early May. My team has hired a medical doctor to help me make 135. I plan to challenge and win the Invicta 135 Championship in the summer and challenge you, champion to champion, for your 135 belt in December.
Never happened.

No, she said "medical doctor."

This was from Feb 2014:

Never happened.

Well I'm not going to defend Cris's flip flopping and ducking, just pointing out that this is the first time we've heard her speak of easy cuts and making 135 100%.

Just as Ronda is a champ at 135 so is Cyborg champ at 145. So why should Cyborg come down? Fight at catch weight and fight!

Back